The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm tired this morning because silly me stayed up to watch the Heat/Spurs game.....and then....AND THEN....I miss the very end because the TV was set to shut off on a timer.....AND...because I don't watch TV that much I didn't know how to over-ride it.....SO.....I SWORE.....YES I DID.....the F word :laughing: then I had to check Twitter to see who won...so it was 1am by the time I finally fell asleep....and then my stupid alarm goes off at 5am......soooo....I'M SLEEPY :talk-hand:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

once again i just want to drop this to let lizzie know how proud we are of her son off to be a bruin at graduate school school and bioengineering which i think is great. Certainly his family has taught him we.. Way to go to the entire family and i will let you know where to send my ucla bruin shirt.

congrats lizzie to your son and you and your entire family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm tired this morning because silly me stayed up to watch the Heat/Spurs game.....and then....AND THEN....I miss the very end because the TV was set to shut off on a timer.....AND...because I don't watch TV that much I didn't know how to over-ride it.....SO.....I SWORE.....YES I DID.....the F word :laughing: then I had to check Twitter to see who won...so it was 1am by the time I finally fell asleep....and then my stupid alarm goes off at 5am......soooo....I'M SLEEPY :talk-hand:

Maybe this will help you poor baby.....:(

siberianpillow.jpgth.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I hear ya. I'm really mad i stayed up to watch that foolishness. I still can't believe the heat came back like that.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hear ya. I'm really mad i stayed up to watch that foolishness. I still can't believe the heat came back like that.

....And they are going to Win game 7 BTW and I DO mean The Miami Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Morning Team20K :biggrin: Thanks so much for all the brekkie goodies seashell and bamf and Jag.....most def yummy :tongue: and Ricky I WANT YOUR SHIRT :laughing: very cool :cool:

lol thank you got it near the end of winter and I have been dying, dying to wear it! I can't wait to go into an Apple store and see if people start asking me stuff lol hmmmm maybe I'll even get a discount ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Once again I just want to drop this to let Lizzie know how proud we are of her son off to be a Bruin at Graduate school school and Bioengineering which I think is great. Certainly his family has taught him we.. Way to go to the entire family and I will let you know where to send my UCLA Bruin shirt.

YES! Congrats Lizzie ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

haha I can't believe you swore @ the TV I would have paid to see that. Awww pobrecita ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

The Spurs must have been crying in their boots after that game ended :crying: they came thatttttttttt close :cant-watch: When this happens....when it could have been theirs.... the final outcome is not usually in their favour

....And they are going to Win game 7 BTW and I DO mean The Miami Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: well for your sake OKAY.....BUT I'M NOT STAYING UP THAT LATE AGAIN :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Special spread for the CB people if they come over. Especially with Hamster and her new shirt.

Lips_BagelsNCreamCheese_Pic 4.jpgbagel-and-lox.jpgbagelassortment.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The Spurs must have been crying in their boots after that game ended :crying: they came thatttttttttt close :cant-watch: When this happens....when it could have been theirs.... the final outcome is not usually in their favour

:tongue: well for your sake OKAY.....BUT I'M NOT STAYING UP THAT LATE AGAIN :laughing:

I know! Tony parker played great last night and made some big shots but it just wasn't enough. Smh

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

lol thank you got it near the end of winter and I have been dying, dying to wear it! I can't wait to go into an Apple store and see if people start asking me stuff lol hmmmm maybe I'll even get a discount ;)

Lmao and they will !! But my blue boy was the BEST....fixed my brand new iPhone for free where I damaged the SIM card tray and bent the cr@p out of it lol.....I told him...I LOVE YOU BLUE BOY :laughing::heart:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I never do either but someone kept texting me and the next thing I knew the game was over and I was celebrating. Great job by the entire team to come back the way they did. Game 7 is all but hanging the new banner in the Heat arena and hoisting the trophy,!!!

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Morning all!
Thanks for the carbs Jag!! Just what I needed to get myself going today!!!
Hi to all the iMore peeps.

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Oh and which is the thread for wallpapers here? not screen shots but wallpapers?
I need some that I can edit for myself. Which thread do you guys recommend?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Once again I just want to drop this to let Lizzie know how proud we are of her son off to be a Bruin at Graduate school school and Bioengineering which I think is great. Certainly his family has taught him we.. Way to go to the entire family and I will let you know where to send my UCLA Bruin shirt.

Thank you Jag! It was an exciting and proud moment watching your youngest walk across that stage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods