The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Lotta folks out doing summer activities. And working when they wanna be playing!

I've been one of those too...trying to do activities with my girls in between working etc. just seems to be slower and I was just checking on everyone!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey seashell! How are you today?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

I am super my friend...busy day, but about to enjoy Rita with a friend of mine outside, so good end to the day! Hope you had a good day!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am super my friend...busy day, but about to enjoy Rita with a friend of mine outside, so good end to the day! Hope you had a good day!!

That's good! Well enjoy. I had a good day.Work was good and i got a good workout in. Now I'm going to find me some grub!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It was from iPhonealicious. She told me to edit the coordinates in LockHTML which I did and now it's where I want it. The LS matches the HS screenie I posted in the show us your iPhone thread on the 4s section minus a different wallpaper. :)

I just ordered the case and paid extra for the expedited shipping. Otterbox sends their stuff out via FedEx smart post which is about as slow as molasses in Alaska in January. I also ordered a dock extender due to the main gripe of OB cases is the silicone stretching after taking it on and off repeatedly and I dock my phone both at work and home.

I don't really need a new dryer right now do I? :)

Oh good you were able to get the widget fixed ! Lucy's is great !

Um well with the heat you have there in the Corn Patch maybe you can get away without a dryer for the summer.....so that will buy you some time :laughing:

I still want that case :tongue:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been one of those too...trying to do activities with my girls in between working etc. just seems to be slower and I was just checking on everyone!

I've seen a similar phenomenon on CrackBerry for years. Somnolent summertime.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait for the spurs/heat game! This his been one of the best NBA finals I've seen.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't wait for the spurs/heat game! This his been one of the best NBA finals I've seen.

I saw an S3 in a color I never knew existed, today. It was called Dark Amber, but looked like an old penny. It was sharp.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I saw an S3 in a color I never knew existed, today. It was called Dark Amber, but looked like an old penny. It was sharp.

I bet that looked nice! I wish I could have purchased my s4 in red but sadly white & black was the only option.:thumbdown:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hello to everyone tonight......What a TV night.... Finals of the Voice and the NBA Finals. I hope the young 16 year old Danille Bradbery will win the Voice and I hope the Heat push the Spurs to a game 7.

Either way I will be bouncing back and forth and here as well to see my friends. Enjoy your night everyone and if Elizabeth comes in please congratulate her and her family in particular her oldest son who graduated yesterday and will be a UCLA Bruin once college starts in their Graduate program in Bioengineering. He had his choice to go anywhere. Now we know where Lizzie gets her smarts from.....:laughing: To me that is the best news I have heard in a long time. Also means Lizzie will be looking for a MBP. :)

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Oh good you were able to get the widget fixed ! Lucy's is great !

Um well with the heat you have there in the Corn Patch maybe you can get away without a dryer for the summer.....so that will buy you some time :laughing:

I still want that case :tongue:

I've got a clothes line on the side of my house. I hang up the first towel or whatever and by the time I'm hanging up the last one, the first ones are darn near almost dry.

I'll post photos when I get the case.

And yes the LockHTML widget is fixed. I'd post a screenie but I don't have a way to edit it on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox