The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

If anyone wanted to know for the last couple of there have been a bunch of people from the all Mobile Nations forums competing in a fantasy baseball league (many of use also are in a MN fantasy football league). We only had 6 people sign up this year but it's still fun. Anyway, I was put in the iMore division this year, so I'm kind of representing iMore in the league. lol

Here's the standings so far this year.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Cool storm pics...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371513729.796398.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371513793.477381.jpg

And yes it turned into a tornado just South of me!! Eep!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wha'd up everyone lol How is everyone's day? I miss my postwhoring ways but I should be able to return to normal in just a few days :cool: I put Mavericks on my machine yesterday which killed my lunch hour and otherwise it's just been busy, busy, busy. Wendy I freaking love that avi LMAO

Thanks Ipheuria Louzer made it for me and I freakin love it too !!! Yeah you must be getting close to post withdrawal by now :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon...Just got back from my annual physical and I got a 100% clean bill of health so I suppose you will all have to put up with me for at least another year. Even my lab work was perfect.....:biggrin:

Awwwwww another whole yearrrrrrr :cant-watch: naw just joking I'm happy you got a clean bill of health :dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awwwwww another whole yearrrrrrr :cant-watch: naw just joking I'm happy you got a clean bill of health :dancing:
You're telling me... No I never have any reason to not think I am not going to get a clean bill of health. i watch too close to what eat..... You are what you eat and put in your body.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon...Just got back from my annual physical and I got a 100% clean bill of health so I suppose you will all have to put up with me for at least another year. Even my lab work was perfect.....:biggrin:

Is this the guy who did the lab work?

Mad_scientist.svg

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

You're telling me... No I never have any reason to not think I am not going to get a clean bill of health. i watch too close to what eat..... You are what you eat and put in your body.

Yep... I confess....... I'm a Banana Hot Fudge Sundae!!!

l.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@ middbrew I think I found him and if this is not him it's the other guy next to him....

Albert Einstein.jpgndetavi_lc_mad_scientist-555px.png

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ok so I check in and its afternoon, I check back in and its bed time...

Today = BLUR

See you all tomorrow...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods