The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! The morning comes too fast! I just want 2 more hours of sleep and I'd be happy lol. Today we are suppose to have one stormy day. I already had like 10 weather alerts on my phone smh. Anyways I hope you all have a great morning. Here's some quick breakfast.

4ebeja7e.jpg

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! The morning comes too fast! I just want 2 more hours of sleep and I'd be happy lol. Today we are suppose to have one stormy day. I already had like 10 weather alerts on my phone smh. Anyways I hope you all have a great morning. Here's some quick breakfast.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/13/4ebeja7e.jpg

Tapatalking from my S4

Morning!!! Thanks Rellskie! I Love omelets with tomato!!!!!!!!!! May have to make one...but for lunch, no time this morning; workout then off to work!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Lol! Dexter is is my show and its a shame the 8th season is its last season :(

Tapatalking from my S4

It is a bummer...after how last season ended though, not sure how much more they could do...so I guess after this one I can cancel Showtime! lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

It is a bummer...after how last season ended though, not sure how much more they could do...so I guess after this one I can cancel Showtime! lol

Maybe I should read the books...kind of keep Dexter going!! Hahaha

Did you ever watch The Following?!!! 😳 OMG best new show this past winter!!!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I should read the books...kind of keep Dexter going!! Hahaha

Did you ever watch The Following?!!! 😳 OMG best new show this past winter!!!!!

Ha! That's what I'm doing reading the novels. I'm currently on "Dexter in the dark". The following is a great new show. The ending for the first season was real crazy!

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Congrats to Rellskie for making the 5000th post in The iMore 20K Post Challenge! With all the effort in making this milestone, you surely must be hungry. So here's brekky - 5000 style!
View attachment 32261

Excellent work on the louzatar....Louzer !!! Thanks for bringing your talent over the pond to iMore :kiss:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 32262

Congratulations Rellskie!
You finished the first Post Challenge Cup and now we are onto our second!!

Thanks for your work on the cups Lizzie.....AWESOMESAUCE !!!!!!!

Tapatalking from my S4

Thanks for brekkie Rells.....mmmmmm !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning all... Have a lot of work today and not too much in the mood today to spend much time in the 20K so I will leave my breakfast and coffee with the usual CB invites of course and Thank you to louzer for your contribution. Very thoughtful of you.

Tim Hortons Coffee And Donut.jpgBlended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgbreakfast buffet (1).jpgbreakfast-buffet-yum.jpgCinammon Rolls.JPGDDcoffee.jpggetty_rr_photo_of_veggie_omelet1 (1).jpg

​Enjoy to all my CB friends

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Tapatalking from my S4

Oh thanks Rellskie for the yummy breakfast...gotta go find coffee now!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hi friends!! Been a busy day taking care of my oldest...had wisdom teeth out today...I've been trying to pop in when I can!

OUCH! I've still got mine. My mother threw a hissy fit when mine came in wanting them cut out even though my dentist told her I've got plenty of room for them. My sister had hers taken out. She looked like a puffin for a couple days until the swelling went down.

Fingers crossed for you Ginger because I know when my dryer bit the dust I was like a mad woman without it :talk-hand:

So far, I haven't heard back. You'd figure someone who's advertising for a dryer would respond quickly. I do.

I've made some very good Craigslist buys, and a couple that I wish I hadn't.

I've bought some stuff and sold some stuff. I listed my old Saturn after it crapped out and within an hour I had it sold even with a blown engine, slipping transmission and 2 out of the 4 window motors quit working.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

@Ginger.....did you see the post that I left you the link to some free Retro style Icons I thought you might like :biggrin: