The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thats the total truth. They cant even handle the present let alone the future

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

I've been around long enough to know a thing or two, and I'm really good a knowing manipulation when I see it.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

By the way, when she mentioned earlier about multitasking, our older daughter told me once that my job was real easy. So she spent a week on the road, with the stipulation that she stay up the whole time I was working, just to get a feel for it. By day 3, she could barely keep her eyes open. By Saturday, when I got home, she went to bed and didn't move for 18 hours, and spent the next two days trying to get herself back into sorts. That was the last time she ever told me how easy my job was.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

By the way, when she mentioned earlier about multitasking, our older daughter told me once that my job was real easy. So she spent a week on the road, with the stipulation that she stay up the whole time I was working, just to get a feel for it. By day 3, she could barely keep her eyes open. By Saturday, when I got home, she went to bed and didn't move for 18 hours, and spent the next two days trying to get herself back into sorts. That was the last time she ever told me how easy my job was.

:laughing::laughing: Kids, gotta luv 'em!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Haha! That will learn her lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Unreal....storms....storms....storms tonight and again all day tomorrow too. I just hate it.