The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Wait...just read that again...YOU DON'T EAT FRIES???:eek::eek:

Omg, I LOVE FRIES. Is why I have a badonkeydonkbutt.:cant-watch:

Nope I don't eat fries....I don't like them. And you do NOT had a badonkeydonkbutt......um you weight like 85 pounds girl !!!

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Nope I don't eat fries....I don't like them. And you do NOT had a badonkeydonkbutt......um you weight like 85 pounds girl !!!

What do you dip in the Swiss Chalet sauce then?:laughing:

I have never met a french fry I haven't liked. LOL

I do not weigh 85 pounds!, OMG hahahahahaha. I only wish. I've uhm gained a bit here lately..that why my badonkeybutt has grown...:crying:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

What do you dip in the Swiss Chalet sauce then?:laughing:

I have never met a french fry I haven't liked. LOL

I do not weigh 85 pounds!, OMG hahahahahaha. I only wish. I've uhm gained a bit here lately..that why my badonkeybutt has grown...:crying:

I dip the chicken in silly....and the bun....but I have salad instead of fries lol.......and YES SHE DOES EVERYONE WEIGH 85 pounds !!!

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

I dip the chicken in silly....and the bun....but I have salad instead of fries lol.......and YES SHE DOES EVERYONE WEIGH 85 pounds !!!

Ha, now why didn't I notice that before? probably because I was stuffing myself with all those fries:laughing:

Lol, Wendy...If I did weigh 85 pounds, I wouldn't go to the gym, and would eat fries EVERYDAY!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ha, now why didn't I notice that before? probably because I was stuffing myself with all those fries:laughing:

Lol, Wendy...If I did weigh 85 pounds, I wouldn't go to the gym, and would eat fries EVERYDAY!!!

Yesssss !!!!! and trust me peeps Swiss Chalet sauce is the real 'Awesomesauce' ....well to Canadians that is....lol :dancing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks. I can't wait for this day to end. I'm so sleepy im crazy. How is everybody?

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I want some of that.....please:crying:

Lol. I wish those energy drinks worked for me because I would get some. Plus i cant drink another cup of coffee. I just can't lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon late today everyone but has been a busy day for me and one of my canadian friends better send me some Swiss Chalet Sauce....It is the bomb and I have not had any in a long time since the last time I visited Toronto.

Well back to work all. Have a good afternoon. Pretty soon they are going to start asking for passports with all of our great canadian friends here.....:laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon late today everyone but has been a busy day for me and one of my canadian friends better send me some Swiss Chalet Sauce....It is the bomb and I have not had any in a long time since the last time I visited Toronto.

Well back to work all. Have a good afternoon. Pretty soon they are going to start asking for passports with all of our great canadian friends here.....:laughing:

We do have passports.....the Mobile Nation Passport :laughing: okay crybaby give me your address and I will mail you some awesomesauce :tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox