The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing so many of my three children's fellow students were rewarded for grades etc. My kids never were. It was expected of them. That was their job. So many students and adults for that matter feel that you just do what it takes to get by. That just won't work. You have to do more than just the minimum in life. That's what I think you mean by work ethic. Ya gotta have it!!

Right on! See, in taking over the reins with 5 stepchildren, the hardest part to start out with was telling them that I wasn't going to be their friend. My wife thought that was nuts 'til I explained it to her. And now we have a parent-to-child relationshipthat has evolved with all of us being friendly. I mean, how many teens do you see that will hug their parents in front of their friends? They make their friends jealous all the time, and they bring their friends over to learn, too. We had almost double the kids because they all had friends that would come over to see what a family like ours was like.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I bounce back and forth through three MN sites, so I'm nearby, but not always, 'here'. The tabs are always open, though.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Tebow to the Patriots??? Really the Patriots? Awwww not the Patriots. Chad Johnson is still an ***** and lets see...Tiger and Sergio shake hands.
Well there you have it folks. That's about as off topic as I can get!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Our youngest boy got paid a tremendous compliment today, as his boss, who used to be our daughter's boss, pulled my wife aside and said, 'Look, I've had two of your kids working for me, now, and I am absolutely amazed at how hard they work, without having to be ridden, or chastised, or even reminded that they need to work! You should be proud of the job you've done preparing them to work, and they show up ready to go. It's amazing!'

Awesome!!! Testament to you as a parent also!!! :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You all stay up late, so now I'm having breakfast in Bora Bora by myself...please come join me!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370949443.415219.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Omgosh Congrats BK....and so awesomesauce to have you here at iMore always :biggrin:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/257285-ios-7-exclusive-iphone-5-features.html#post2036013 -- post #6000 on iMore for me... at least it wasn't one where I was banning a spammer or troll... :)

6000 !!!!!! Wow now that's dedication.....Congrats Keith :gold-star:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Peeps :coffee:.....mighty quiet here this morning :raised-eyebrow: bet if I brought out the :beer: we would suddenly have a party :laughing:

Anywhoooooo.....Timmies anyone :eyelashes:

Attachments

• photo14.JPG
    photo14.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 14

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OOOO KKKKKK I'm talking to myself :tongue: AND answering myself too :cant-watch: C YA later *waves bye bye*

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Unfortunately the iMore forums app doesn't work on iOS 7 beta :( so my only option for now is the web. Well off to a busy day see you guys around noon.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everybody. I see seashell ran off to Bora Bora so we won't be seeing her for a while so in the meantime enjoy breakfast, Coffee and pastries on me....

Tim Hortons Lattee.jpg2011-09-22-Omelet6.jpgAssorted Donuts.jpgBlended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgbreakfast buffet (1).jpgBreakfast Fresh Fruit.jpgbreakfast-buffet-yum.jpgbreakfast-omelet.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgIced Tim Hortons.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and if anyone runs into any of our CB friends please invite them. Talk to you all during the day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Peeps :coffee:.....mighty quiet here this morning :raised-eyebrow: bet if I brought out the :beer: we would suddenly have a party :laughing:

Anywhoooooo.....Timmies anyone :eyelashes:

TY Wendy, Of course you know me and I furnished the rest to round things off. Have a good morning young lady....:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Unfortunately the iMore forums app doesn't work on iOS 7 beta :( so my only option for now is the web. Well off to a busy day see you guys around noon.

Oh nooooo that s&cks !!! Okay see you at lunch time and you can tell us how you like the iOS7 beta !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everybody. I see seashell ran off to Bora Bora so we won't be seeing her for a while so in the meantime enjoy breakfast, Coffee and pastries on me....

View attachment 32144

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and if anyone runs into any of our CB friends please invite them. Talk to you all during the day.

Thanks so much Jag......I want this one please and thank you :tongue:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I get a semi decent washer and my dryer quits. It won't work if it's on any setting other than air fluff. If I start it on air fluff then switch to heat, it works. Silly dryer.

A hot and muggy morning everyone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal