The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you Rell and BK. . Your thoughts are very much appreciated. I feel a lot better about everything now that they removed the tube from his throat and he was able to speak. He was completely lucid, knew what was going on and requested family to visit first and only my mom to be in the room when he passed. He was sad about the situation but stood by his wishes. Once that became known, I'm a lot better now. He and my mom began dating when I was 2 so he has been around with me for 29 years, always treated me like I was his own, and was a genuine stand up guy. We had our differences but always worked them out, and I have great respect for him. I know this is long and I'm sorry for it in just talking out my thoughts.

Your very welcome! And its good to get your thoughts out. We have a little community here so that's what this thread is for. We talk about anything.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thank you Rell and BK. . Your thoughts are very much appreciated. I feel a lot better about everything now that they removed the tube from his throat and he was able to speak. He was completely lucid, knew what was going on and requested family to visit first and only my mom to be in the room when he passed. He was sad about the situation but stood by his wishes. Once that became known, I'm a lot better now. He and my mom began dating when I was 2 so he has been around with me for 29 years, always treated me like I was his own, and was a genuine stand up guy. We had our differences but always worked them out, and I have great respect for him. I know this is long and I'm sorry for it in just talking out my thoughts.

My condolences to you and your family...never an easy time but thankfully you were there for it, not getting to say goodbye would be harder...I think. May memories and the fact that he's not in pain and got to see you before comfort you. And no sorries about long post, thank you for trusting us and sharing that heartfelt moment. ❤ Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh yeah! How was the Movies?

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

Fast & Furious 6 was insane! I loved it, was perfect for the series. The Hangover 3 was Meh. It was funny but nowhere as funny as the first two. The Furious 6 was awesome because I always felt like Tokyo Drift was not a part of the timeline. Now they have pulled it back in and everything makes sense now.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Fast & Furious 6 was insane! I loved it, was perfect for the series. The Hangover 3 was Meh. It was funny but nowhere as funny as the first two. The Furious 6 was awesome because I always felt like Tokyo Drift was not a part of the timeline. Now they have pulled it back in and everything makes sense now.

That's what's up! I might go see it later this week. As far as the hangover, I always thought the 1st one was the funniest out the two.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon if anyone is around. I am finally home from work and now the weekend is mine. Thank god for being home and there is an IndyCar race on tonight in Prime time on ABC!!!! I can't ask for anything more. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That's what's up! I might go see it later this week. As far as the hangover, I always thought the 1st one was the funniest out the two.

Oh yah they really did a great job with the Furious 6 just make sure you wait til after the credits at the end. There is some good driving and street racing scenes along with the action.

The Hangover is funny but the whole thing just didn't make sense with the theme so it was more just a lot of funny moments.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon if anyone is around. I am finally home from work and now the weekend is mine. Thank god for being home and there is an IndyCar race on tonight in Prime time on ABC!!!! I can't ask for anything more. :)

Glad to see ya jag!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Ok, I'm home. I'm not catching up on the last few days (weeks?), but I'll try to stay current now. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Yay Alli is back!!!

Roller skate shopping turned into new roller blades for both kids.

Now we are at the pool. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I'm home. I'm not catching up on the last few days (weeks?), but I'll try to stay current now. :)
Alright finally dear Alli is home. Welcome back..... We got new smileys....:laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good to have you here alli! And I don't blame you on not catching up. We all have been some posting fools the last few weeks :D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good to have you here alli! And I don't blame you on not catching up. We all have been some posting fools the last few weeks :D

Who are you calling fool? Fool!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative