The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

This is sad...3 of us in here and i am going to have to go *POOF* I have to work tomorrow early but only until 4 eastern and then the weekend is mine......:party:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

This is sad...3 of us in here and i am going to have to go *POOF* I have to work tomorrow early but only until 4 eastern and then the weekend is mine......:party:

I'm pulling a short day tomorrow, too. Probably hit Atlanta so I'm in LTE coverage again.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well, this freezer is 53' long, 100" wide, and has quite a vertical capacity, and can cool to - 20. It has its own diesel engine to run the freezer compressor.

Well must say that is a party size freezer BergerKing. I've driven a 32' pulling an 18' trailer...and I can back it up!! Always felt that was on my list of fun accomplishments. It ranks right up with learning how to open a beer bottle without an opener!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well see you guys tomorrow I am sure for coffee and breakfast as always. Everyone have a peaceful night.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well must say that is a party size freezer BergerKing. I've driven a 32' pulling an 18' trailer...and I can back it up!! Always felt that was on my list of fun accomplishments. It ranks right up with learning how to open a beer bottle without an opener!
A woman of many more talents than I knew and I just thought you were good with graphics Elizabeth.... Who knew??

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

What he said ...Interesting day BK but nothing like that for me.....Went to work...Drank coffee and cinnamon raisin toast, more coffee and home....LOL

I find my days endlessly interesting, partly why I still enjoy my job after nearly 21 years.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

A woman of many more talents than I knew and I just thought you were good with graphics Elizabeth.... Who knew??

Well I have to admit when I drove thru the gates at the Mexico border which I swear they make really narrow just to watch you sweat.... I thought seriously I was going to hit something. Just looked straight ahead and drove!!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Biggest I've driven had 14 Axles, was 90' overall, and 13' wide. It weighed in at 60 tons.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well folks now I am really off. Gotta call it a night I am afraid. Have a wonderful evening.....*OUT*:not-interested:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I have to admit when I drove thru the gates at the Mexico border which I swear they make really narrow just to watch you sweat.... I thought seriously I was going to hit something. Just looked straight ahead and drove!!

That's the way to handle it. Kinda irritating going through a narrow construction zone where the Fiat in front of me is running slow and obviously freaking out at the narrow road, and I'm in this huge rig trying not to run their silly tails over.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey I like them both :dancing: the way you post you won't be wearing it long lol ! But personally I loveeeee Berger Kings shirt :cant-watch:

That's the first shirt I hit, not long after I joined the thread on December 20th. That was when I ended my forum hiatus.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes I think I better get a bucket of water for you young lady to cool you off...:laughing::love-struck:

Got a volunteer group to handle that for ya..

HotFiremen.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh