The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My IT blocked it too....'Access Denied' considered entertainment :crying: It blocked all the blogs. And it blocks all the video's that anyone posts on this thread too :straight-face:

Most of the iPhone download sites are still accessible for now. I can use my phone to download it, so it's not that big of a deal but still.

I access my work programs through a portal. I'm in the Corn Patch and my company is based out of Georgia. When I use their portal to work, I can't access anything online except weather.com and CNN.com. Everything is blocked - Facebook, Yahoo, Twitter, iMore. At least with the hospital computer I use, I have the option to not use the work portal so I can skirt around most blocks but not all of them. :)

Anything streaming is blocked though on both the portal and my hospital computer. No Sirius. No Yahoo. No Pandora. Nothing.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Its still pouring here from that storm Andrea. We havent had rain like this in a while.

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Another Friday bites the dust and I'm on my way home have fun, stay safe and I'll catch you all on the weekend. *crosses fingers* I'm hoping to see the movies tonight :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Figures you feel cute and silly so you run away from all the boys :tongue: tease lol Have fun in the camper and hopefully there is great weather.

I would never run away silly...just didn't know if I'd have service to still be posting. I think most can vouch that I am not one to run but rather start some fun! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like our experience....smh :raised-eyebrow: if they would only listen !
Had the same experience just last week where I made a service change and they accidentally turned off my DVR on the addressable cable box. Of course I did not realize until I was looking to make sure a show I had set for that night which is a series was not showing a recording mark. I called but although helpful enough there was nothing 2 people could not fix over the air. They made an appt - Comcast for Monday my day off and while I rushed all day long to get things done to get home, When i did they never showed, Called up and sorry Mr. Morris we don't have an appointment for you but not only did they give me a $20.00 missed appt credit and 6 days w/o the use of the DVR, She was smart enough to "FIX" it OTA by simply resetting it and i did not lose any settings or any concerts I had recorded so all was good. I spoke to her supervisor to thank them for their help and let them know the girl was very good in her job.

I really believe in giving credit when it is due, Certainly thins was due.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Did everyone go home and nod out and drop out?? ​Hello wake up everyone!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Did everyone go home and nod out and drop out?? ​Hello wake up everyone!!

It is a Friday night. People are probably out. I on the other hand am chilling at home while its pouring raining outside

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It is a Friday night. People are probably out. I on the other hand am chilling at home while its pouring raining outside

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
Well then Rell you got our weather we had all day yesterday and just cloudy today but I was home all day yesterday in terrential rain and I love it. Anyway yeh did not think of everyone being out. I am chillin myself getting ready to slide in a movie. Same time look in on the thread...LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Guess where we are ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370653403.783104.jpg

That's right drive-in Wohoo Fast and Furious 6 and The Hangover 3 😔 Ironman 3 isn't playing anymore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@ Wendy...Well what do you think of the new shirt for 1000 Pantless posts at CB? HW got one too.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

@ Wendy...Well what do you think of the new shirt for 1000 Pantless posts at CB? HW got one too.

Hey I like them both :dancing: the way you post you won't be wearing it long lol ! But personally I loveeeee Berger Kings shirt :cant-watch:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

that's right sometimes I don't understand if the world has lost the concept of he who pays is the important one to please not the other way around.

I talked to the customer satisfaction department. They took all of my information and complaint and assigned a representative to my case. I got a call two hours later from my new personal Comcast rep. He is sending us two new cable boxes direct from the warehouse with a prepaid shipping label to send these boxes back.

Once everything is working correctly I will work on a ridiculous new rate for my service :)

OH... its evening coffee time, whose in?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey I like them both :dancing: the way you post you won't be wearing it long lol ! But personally I loveeeee Berger Kings shirt :cant-watch:
Yes I think I better get a bucket of water for you young lady to cool you off...:laughing::love-struck: