The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My experience this morning with Siri is a perfect example of why Apple needs to work on and perfect Siri. I tried to do a very simple thing and it just turned into a frustrating mess and after 5 times I just gave up. I'm walking to work I remembered that I left the garage light on and my wife goes to work later than I do so I know she was still home. It's a perfect oppurtunity to use Siri to do something as simple as sending a text message. I've asked Siri to "call my wife" and she knows which contact it is. So I said "send a text message to my wife", Siri says she doesn't have a contact who would I like to send the message to. Frustrated I say my wife's name, Siri updates the message with my wife's name in it I have no idea who it's sending the message. So I cancel and start over this time I speak slower but again it doesn't know who my wife is, after 4 attempts I just cancel it and walk to work. Something so simple turned into a frustrating mess and it's things like that which could make Siri so usefull but people get such a bad experience they don't use it again.

I'm guessing Siri is just jealous of your wife. The app figures if it keeps telling you she doesn't exist maybe you will believe it and have you all to itself. :p

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing Siri is just jealous of your wife. The app figures if it keeps telling you she doesn't exist maybe you will believe it and have you all to itself. :p

Ricky and Siri sittin in a tree...
Bwhahahahaha ;)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of 4G, Its pretty fast! I was browsing on chrome this morning on my s4 and i was getting to those web pages quick. Now i see why people were so hype on it.

Screenshot_2012-12-23-00-31-29.png

This is the best I've seen to date.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ricky I am not saying you but many people will have like wife for their wifes name or something like wifey right with ALL their contact info so either way if you have that and not their name then all you have to do is skip what you did and say......Send text message to wife or wifey. It will bring her up and ask you want you want to say. i do it all the time with friends if I don't wantto type or can't because I might be in the car.

The only problem is my OCD would never allow that 😂 If you saw my contact's list you'd understand. I don't have 1 contact without a picture. First and last names are filled out.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I have asked Siri to marry me before 😂

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It is but look up Cia seeds and i will tell you how to use them later...way higher then ground flax believe it or not. I use both but take the Chia seeds (tablespoon in a small container) to work and throw it in my greek yogurt I have every day.

Not to mention the benefits in regards to male pattern baldness....

rick_perry_chia_head-2

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It is but look up Cia seeds and i will tell you how to use them later...way higher then ground flax believe it or not. I use both but take the Chia seeds (tablespoon in a small container) to work and throw it in my greek yogurt I have every day.

Awesome I'm checking this out 😄

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The only problem is my OCD would never allow that  If you saw my contact's list you'd understand. I don't have 1 contact without a picture. First and last names are filled out.
Then put WIFE with last name and just say....Call WIFE! or text WIFE! Just a thought

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73