The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Commenting over here about something I meant to say over there...could get some weird faces!! Or encourage more peeking...one of the two! lol
I understand as I seem to put myself in it over there quite a bit lately not meaning to but that is how it goes sometimes with misunderstandings! :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

James emailed me tonight to tell me he made the smiley's change and had i seen them and was I satisfied. My answer of course was YES to both. I posted that post with some of them to show you all just before I closed up tonight to go home from work.

Considering all he has to do on his plate I would hope that everyone uses this as I am going to to say Thank you James for the new Smiley Set. Now everyone can put their like and or thanks on the bottom of this for him.

​BTW - How does everyone like them??

I LOVE YOU JAMES :heart: THANK YOU :dancing:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Oooo really?!! I'd love one...I'll let you be creative based on what you know already... ;)
And I change mine ALL the time...as evident by my frequent ss posts in the other thread and sometimes here cause the others probably get like 'she's posting again?!!' lol
thank you!! ;)

Nutting' wrong with posting...

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm fine. That funnel did touch down and turned in to a water spout. US Coast Guard said it went across a whole lot of nothing before it hit the river and turned in to a water spout. No damage reported. There isn't much around here to damage. Storm weakened shortly after it left the river.

That's about all there is near me. :) I'm fine and back home. My dog however is hiding in the bathtub. It'll be tomorrow before she comes out.

So happy to hear you are safe Ginger ! That must have been very scary given what's been going on lately :concern:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Nite nite everyone it's that :waiting: see you all for :coffee: in the morning :smile:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night everyone. It has been a long day and night. See all of you for breakfast tomorrow. If I am late please save me a cup of coffee someone. Thank you.

​*POOF*

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well good night everyone. It has been a long day and night. See all of you for breakfast tomorrow. If I am late please save me a cup of coffee someone. Thank you.

​*POOF*

Good night jag.

Tapatalking 2.0

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah when I got the Ambassador title I immediately started thinking of a nice new avi. The sweet avis I've seen you sporting it's all good :) I get a kick out of doing them just like wallpapers.

Great looking avatar and congrats on becoming an ambassador!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, got into Amarillo and went to try to post, and couldn't get a page to load. Made a call to Sprint, and found out they are installing LTE but don't have it all connected yet, but it was driving my phone nuts, because it wanted to use the LTE, but it isn't awake yet. So I found out now where to disable the LTE if it happens again. :whew:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I can tell I'm about out of it. Took me 3 tries to get the right post box up.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That, and I just wished my daughter and son-in-law a Happy Anniversary, when it's next Wednesday.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I will not Facebook when tired. I will not Facebook when tired. I will not Facebook when tired...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal