The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

James emailed me tonight to tell me he made the smiley's change and had i seen them and was I satisfied. My answer of course was YES to both. I posted that post with some of them to show you all just before I closed up tonight to go home from work.

Considering all he has to do on his plate I would hope that everyone uses this as I am going to to say Thank you James for the new Smiley Set. Now everyone can put their like and or thanks on the bottom of this for him.

​BTW - How does everyone like them??

Yes like and THANK YOU!! ;) :D :p 😳

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

#Team20...how's everyone tonight?! This posting here and over at CB is tiring me out!! Either that or I'm gonna get myself in trouble! ;)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370479422.809552.jpg

Lovely. I did find out the ex's neighbor is a certified storm spotter. I'm gonna go ride with him :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My favorite is still my Jaguar with the iPhone 5 in his paws. I do like the custom ones that have been bestowed on me at CB for winning Milestones though. They are special. Have you been in the Ambassador forum yet to see all your welcomes to the group?

I was in there but didn't see the welcomes :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been traveling the southeast section of Colorado, through the Oklahoma Panhandle, and about an hour out of Amarillo. While lotta open space out here.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm fine. That funnel did touch down and turned in to a water spout. US Coast Guard said it went across a whole lot of nothing before it hit the river and turned in to a water spout. No damage reported. There isn't much around here to damage. Storm weakened shortly after it left the river.

That's about all there is near me. :) I'm fine and back home. My dog however is hiding in the bathtub. It'll be tomorrow before she comes out.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

If you want one let me know. I change mine everyday lol I get bored really easy.

Oooo really?!! I'd love one...I'll let you be creative based on what you know already... ;)
And I change mine ALL the time...as evident by my frequent ss posts in the other thread and sometimes here cause the others probably get like 'she's posting again?!!' lol
thank you!! ;)