The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Lmao! Hey what's done is done. I'm going to work it off later today anyway :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

lol I know just like slow motion, wanna know where Neo learned bullet time from? *grins while his teeth sparkle* ting

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm good with the 500 posts until everyone has their shirt....then...up it to 1000 ! Except for me....I just can't part with my avi because I use it EVERYWHERE so if I ever make the milestone I will just add the text to mine....is everyone okay with that lol :p

And um...seashell....I'm Ukrainian with a half Jamaican family....it's sacreligious to use Vodka in anything BUT YOUR MOUTH LMAO !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm good with the 500 posts until everyone has their shirt....then...up it to 1000 ! Except for me....I just can't part with my avi because I use it EVERYWHERE so if I ever make the milestone I will just add the text to mine....is everyone okay with that lol :p

And um...seashell....I'm Ukrainian with a half Jamaican family....it's sacreligious to use Vodka in anything BUT YOUR MOUTH LMAO !

I'm cool with that!

Tapatalking 2.0

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

No wayyyyy....hahahahahahaha ! he lied to us and said he was going back to work......hahahahaha ! CONGRATS JAG !!!!!!!!!!

He said he wasn't trying. (And I have a McLaren hiding in the garage and accounts in the Cayman Islands, too) .

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

�� yeah it actually does. I rather just hit the weights but no, I have to do some cardio to balance my workout. Smh

Tapatalking 2.0

Good way to break a hand. :D

When I worked out, I mixed it up, too. I got trimmed down to 3% once, and the Navy chart said I was morbidly overweight at a buff 250. Never mind that I could move and stack 1400lb reels without tools or jog with two 100lb pails of nonskid balanced on my shoulders.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So today is the day I get back to the gym *clasps both hands and holds them up to the sky* I was planning on going yesterday but it was the wife's sister's birthday. The cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a chocolate mousse layer. I had a small slice which everyone laughed at but with only one month to go I can't falter.

Attachments

• IMG_4272.JPG
    IMG_4272.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh