The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Calling it a night all...enjoy and Elizabeth please save me some ice cream!!! Unless BK brings those ice cream cookie treats or I can just wait for my bfast treats from Jag....crap, now I'm hungry!!

Night friends!

Night Seashell! Ice cream on Saturday... come on girlfriend you can do it!!! stay up on Saturday night...watch I will fall asleep now that I said that!!! LOL

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ok you can open your eyes again and I think I saw Wendy peeking with one eye anyway!!!!!

Well what do you all think??

Bwahahahahahahaaha....I peeked...........
rotfl.png
Nice shirt Jag....and great work Lizzie !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's funny cause that's what I do in the mornings...read thru then reply, cause otherwise I reply, it takes me to the end then go back and figure out where I left off...so I remember what page had a comment to reply then go back...*ugh, that was exhausting just explaining it* Where the hell is Rita?!! ;)
i always tell them over there Seashell that when I go back over and have to read 10 pages and give out likes. I have a surfing Post headache.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thinking about adding another cup? I made the increments in 500 because I though it might take a bit to get to each level...yep true what they say about thinking sometimes...LOL and truth be told it was a wallpaper but didnt think anyone would want to use it so I just cut it in half.
Well what does the majority think about what Elizabeth just said.... Shall we keep the 500 or go back to 1000K since this has caught fire now for real and so many of our friends from CB are coming over? majority rules. It's your thread guys. I just Authored it. Hey this may help.....

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well what does the majority think about what Elizabeth just said.... Shall we keep the 500 or go back to 1000K since this has caught fire now for real and so many of our friends from CB are coming over? majority rules. It's your thread guys. I just Authored it. Hey this may help.....

I say we keep it at 500 until all of our regulars (like me lol) hit a milestone.

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok I just wrote this to a response from one of our CB friends who comes here. BK also got his 24,000K CB post tonight so i captured shots of what I said to them and he to them as well. Tell me what you think.

Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox