The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Cool on the smileys. I copy and paste them from CB until we get ours from James. i emailed him last night about them so i am sure he has to contact the the tech geeks to make the change for us.

Thank you. I hope the techs come through with the smiley package 😄

Tapatalking 2.0

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Except for the Hawks playing here.... YOU are Canadian eh? I did not know that...LMAO

LMAO
rotfl.png
kiss.png

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

OMGosh!!!...look at all the posts from earlier today!! wow...ok settling in to read thru

It's funny cause that's what I do in the mornings...read thru then reply, cause otherwise I reply, it takes me to the end then go back and figure out where I left off...so I remember what page had a comment to reply then go back...*ugh, that was exhausting just explaining it* Where the hell is Rita?!! ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Calling it a night all...enjoy and Elizabeth please save me some ice cream!!! Unless BK brings those ice cream cookie treats or I can just wait for my bfast treats from Jag....crap, now I'm hungry!!

Night friends!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Calling it a night all...enjoy and Elizabeth please save me some ice cream!!! Unless BK brings those ice cream cookie treats or I can just wait for my bfast treats from Jag....crap, now I'm hungry!!

Night friends!

Good night seashell!

Tapatalking 2.0

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

did you ever figure out your site issue?

He Ipheuria!! thank you for asking. Yes I did solve most of the issues. I tried to eliminate the third party widgets. I believe that they were making my sites load quite slow giving the blinking appearance when navigating from tab to tab. However when trying to put the changes I wanted into my template I kept messing up the close tag...darn little things. I know sounds like an easy task but for the life of me I couldn't find the error. Closed it up and started back two days later and viola!!
Seriously don't want to sound like I know what I am doing...I am one step above just hitting keys with my eyes closed but getting the hang of it.. Google uses an XLM editor...again not that I know what I'm taking about but have a book now whoo hoo :eek: and its the 1-2am reading. oh what fun!!! I must crazy to want to do this:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 31666
Wait Jaguarr!!
oops!! I forgot the iMore logo!!! I think I had only had one cup of coffee when I made this...looking for an excuse here...ya buy that??
Bamf will totally back me up on forgetting things!!! :eek::eek::eek:
If it involves coffee with you YES I am buying it. I have to, you know I have to believe whatever you and Wendy say or do.... The twins LizWentar??? You 2 have to come up with a name.

Last edited:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

The cup will runneth over in due course!
Thinking about adding another cup? I made the increments in 500 because I though it might take a bit to get to each level...yep true what they say about thinking sometimes...LOL and truth be told it was a wallpaper but didnt think anyone would want to use it so I just cut it in half.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OMGosh!!!...look at all the posts from earlier today!! wow...ok settling in to read thru
Better get going or no treats for you tonight and when you find the page with the cookies, You can't have but only one until you catch up....:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 31666
Wait Jaguarr!!
oops!! I forgot the iMore logo!!! I think I had only had one cup of coffee when I made this...looking for an excuse here...ya buy that??

That avatar is hot! I'm getting jealous of you guys with these special avi's lol

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 31666
Wait Jaguarr!!
Oh Elizabeth a PS BTW... With the added touches of the iMore icons and the different writing really makes this one even more special.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok girls... Close your eyes while I change my shirt......No peeking now.:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok you can open your eyes again and I think I saw Wendy peeking with one eye anyway!!!!!

Well what do you all think??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh