The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

yeah I open the app on the train and I'm totally lost. Then my OCD kicks in and I had to go all the way back to the very last post I did and read everything since then. lol Damn work is getting in the way this morning but I'll catch up.

I hate when the work thing gets in the way of iMore Catch up...tee hee, sounds like something you'd put on your meal...or how you burn your meal cause you're caught up in the thread!! lol

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Wendy twisted my arm...how could I refuse?? Now we have a Liztar....love ya Wendy!!......to help once in a while with the avatar making so this is the avatar for you Jaguarr!! Congratulations again Jaguarr for hitting the 3000 post mark and for starting this amazing challenge!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Weekend was good thanks!!
I have many years and honestly happier at this stage than any other!! And yes, you are the 4th with same bday!

that is so cool I know in a world of millions or billions it's probably more common than you would think but I still think it's pretty cool. Did any of the other people you met have anything in common with you? like traits, attitude, etc.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

[URL]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/babyberrygirl/ibabygirl_3000JaguarrFinal_zps6fe04eca.jpg[/URL]

Wendy twisted my arm...how could I refuse?? Now we have a Liztar....love ya Wendy!!......to help once in a while with the avatar making so this is the avatar for you Jaguarr!! Congratulations again Jaguarr for hitting the 3000 post mark and for starting this amazing challenge!!

Wow that's nice Elizabeth.....I think the Liztar is awesomesauce don't you everybody !!!!!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

lol Dammit there is this area right at the bottom of my stomach that just wont go away! If it was gone my goal would almost be complete. I watch my fats, work the lower abs, watch my diet and still the fat just hangs on for dear life. Now I know why it's called spare tire. The width is like there is a tire around my waist. It will not stop me! now I'm even more determined.

View attachment 31637

That pic is a blast !! New term for 'spare tire' is now called 'muffin top' :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Just found out my new phone just shipped today . I can't wait any longer LoL

Tapatalking 2.0

Wow how exciting Rells.....I always get so stoked when a new phone is shipped ! It's like toe-tapping get here already....of course I won't get this feeling for another 3 years but oh well lol :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/babyberrygirl/ibabygirl_3000JaguarrFinal_zps6fe04eca.jpg

Thank you Elizabeth for the liztar that Wendy twisted your arm on. It looks great. I will just include a thank you to Wendy as well. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

[url]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/babyberrygirl/ibabygirl_3000JaguarrFinal_zps6fe04eca.jpg[/URL]

This is the definition of awesome!!!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Elizabeth and Wendy.... Hey girls thank you both and the new shirt looks good.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Congrats!!! 2 more pages go by... You guys are posting fools :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wow this forum is a cruel, unforgiving mistress. I'm gone for the weekend and she forgets my name *tear rolls down cheek*. My name has slipped off the charts damn you guys are good lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods