The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone....Just popping in real quick to leave some coffee and eats for the early rises. Got to head out for some errands before the rain comes. Hope you all have a good morning.

Enjoy!

Blended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgBreakfast buffet.jpgBreakfast Fresh Fruit.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgDonuts and Coffee.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning imore. Thanks for the coffee and fruit jan!

Tapatalking using my iphone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone....Just popping in real quick to leave some coffee and eats for the early rises. Got to head out for some errands before the rain comes. Hope you all have a good morning.

Enjoy!

View attachment 31586View attachment 31587View attachment 31588View attachment 31589View attachment 31590View attachment 31591

Thanks...definitely needed that this morning! And I really have to stay up later, you guys have all kinds of goodies at night (cake, ice cream...)!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Dual screen mode? That's hot! Jelly bean really is a nice update.

Yup, and this is the third update thus far. Dual screen mode is adjustable by sliding the bar to size the window, too.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Cooler day today, which is fine by me. NASCAR this afternoon, getting girls all set for last week of school...oh and laundry, always has to be something in there! Enjoy your morning friends!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Rellskie, did I read correctly that you left iPhone for Galaxy?! But you're still going to be hanging around here right?!! :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yup, and this is the third update thus far. Dual screen mode is adjustable by sliding the bar to size the window, too.

I have to see if I can do this on my android tab. It's running 4.2. Maybe it's just a phone feature because I would have come across this on there already.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thank you may I have another:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370179868.662913.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370179849.475857.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370179849.475857.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 9

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

The day I got the phone, it was running ICS 4.0.4, the next morning, was updated to 4.1.1, then 4.1.2 MB2 , then 4.1.2 MD4. Each has added more features and improved others.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I have to see if I can do this on my android tab. It's running 4.2. Maybe it's just a phone feature because I would have come across this on there already.

I knew I'd just had an update, then I noticed the button in the notification bar for Multi-window. That notification bar with so many handy functions is one of my favorites. Another setting I love at night is going reverse contrast to save battery at night, too.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rellskie, did I read correctly that you left iPhone for Galaxy?! But you're still going to be hanging around here right?!! :D

Indeed. I have switch sides to the GS4 😊. It hasn't come yet so I still will be on my iPhone for the next few days. I'm still going to be posting on imore regularly. Only thing that's changing is the phone. I will be participating in the android forums a bit more now though.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Indeed. I have switch sides to the GS4 ��. It hasn't come yet so I still will be on my iPhone for the next few days. I'm still going to be posting on imore regularly. Only thing that's changing is the phone. I will be participating in the android forums a bit more now though.

I participate in 3 forums, CrackBerry, AC, and iMore. I might add WPC and share some with Laura and a few other friends here soon.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The day I got the phone, it was running ICS 4.0.4, the next morning, was updated to 4.1.1, then 4.1.2 MB2 , then 4.1.2 MD4. Each has added more features and improved others.

Thats great! I love when a phone gets regular updates. That's one of the reasons why i picked the s4. I know they have a better chance of receiving a update quicker than other phone makers.

I knew I'd just had an update, then I noticed the button in the notification bar for Multi-window. That notification bar with so many handy functions is one of my favorites. Another setting I love at night is going reverse contrast to save battery at night, too.

And this is on the s3 right?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I participate in 3 forums, CrackBerry, AC, and iMore. I might add WPC and share some with Laura and a few other friends here soon.

Yup that's what I do. It's the beauty of mobile nations. We really do have one BIG ol community lol