The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thinking of everyone! Hope everyone is safe in this nasty weather. Be home soon. WOW...lots of posts for me to read thru!!

You're correct. It doesn't matter what platform folks use. It's all about safety. I hope everyone is safe, what platform he/she uses doesn't matter now.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

And as for upgrading in short order, I have my account set to roll over at least two phones a year. So I can upgrade again in November, the boys are really longing to get the S3s as soon as we upgrade again.

That's not bad really. When November comes around Samsung might announce a galaxy s5 the way they push out phones LoL!

Tapatalking using my iphone

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yup and it really isn't hard to do. What I usually do is check out a review from multiple sites about the product, then go check it out in store. But really if you look at some good reviews you can go off of that and make a decision. Like the playbook for example. A lot of people complained like he11 about it and what it lacked, but if you did the research you knew WHAT it had out the box. You can't buy a product for what it might be, you have to buy it for why it is. It's all about the research man ��

You nailed it man.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm going to call it a night. Hope everyone has a good one.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You're correct. It doesn't matter what platform folks use. It's all about safety. I hope everyone is safe, what platform he/she uses doesn't matter now.

That's right Laura. The safety of everyone is most important. We don't have phones and sharing stuff without people.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

That's right Laura. The safety of everyone is most important. We don't have phones and sharing stuff without people.

The most important thing is the people. I might have a platform that appeals to me most, but platform wars are irrelevant when it comes to family/friends and their safety.

I hope everyone is safe, no matter what device he/she happens to prefer.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ok I am over the missing spoon :)

Good morning iMore.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that comes in handy! Are you using the stock keyboard with your s3? Is it good? Im using a keyboard I downloaded from the play store called "Thumb keyboard"

I give the stock keyboard only a 'fair', it's prediction engine is rather iffy and doesn't learn as well as some third party versions do. The keyboard I run is SwiftKey, by far more versatile, with color options, Flow, which is their Swype, and split layout, which is like Thumb Keyboard. I use a black keyboard with limning like that found on an Alienware computer.

Screenshot_2013-06-01-06-43-10_zps447316d0.png

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

But one thing is for certain, the stock keyboard on Samsung is superior to that on any Motorola I tried. Single use keys without any duality whatsoever.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

For my 20k club. A pre post of the Starbucks pick of the week.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370088789.034448.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370088797.468674.jpg

Enjoy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I give the stock keyboard only a 'fair', it's prediction engine is rather iffy and doesn't learn as well as some third party versions do. The keyboard I run is SwiftKey, by far more versatile, with color options, Flow, which is their Swype, and split layout, which is like Thumb Keyboard. I use a black keyboard with limning like that found on an Alienware computer.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums...creenshot_2013-06-01-06-43-10_zps447316d0.png

I will try that out. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR