The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Do anyone have the same email address for multiple addresses? example I have rwilliams0926 for GMail, iCloud, Outlook.com and yahoo.com lol RWilliams is always taken for some reason.
I just suppose I never could figure out why people have so many personal email addresses especially on their phone. Like I said I have 2 plus a personal one at home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Same here pouring right now and possibly all night :rolleyes:

I hate it too but poor Oklahoma is getting hit again :(

Um I think 5 drive in might be out of the plans for tonight :( We just had a tree crack and fall over in the park behind our house :eek:

I just finished watching the news for Oklahoma and it sure is bad and suppose to get worse. Grunt who posts in here lives down the street from me and his daughter is a Dr. in OK and he is really worried about here. Hope all is well with her.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

sometimes people on forums get me mad lol It's like they just can't disagree with someone's POV and explain why. No first they have to make some snide comment trying to make whoever they are responding to look stupid. Arghhh the point of a forum is to generate conversation and ideas. Everyone is not going to agree or it would be a boring world.
That would be in any forums no matter where or which one it is. What brought that statement on may I ask??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I did this once and had 4 email accounts all with the same thing but I wound up deleting all but one and making new ones. Williams is a common last name so that with any initial gets scooped up fast. Right now I am so not a fan of yahoo so I barely used that account but I have so much coming into it like coupons and subscriptions etc. so I keep it for that only. I do love Gmail which just runs smooth with never a spam problem like Yahoo and Hotmail always seem to have. That's my 2 cents lol :p
That is why I only use gmail and iCloud for my phone for that reason. One for business and one for personal.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I just suppose I never could figure out why people have so many personal email addresses especially on their phone. Like I said I have 2 plus a personal one at home.

oh gosh you don't want to know about me lol I think I have about eight to twelve email accounts. I only really only use four though. There are many that I made as a teen with names that don't sound professional.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That would be in any forums no matter where or which one it is. What brought that statement on may I ask??

I have been on many, many, many forums and usually because of my pleasant demeanour I usually don't bother posting if I know my opinion will start an argument. Meh just a post elsewhere I joined in the argument. I guess a dude wanted to impress the women in the thread. He says "I'm trying too hard..." lol I was like "explaining myself is trying too hard" but it just got on my nerves.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have been on many, many, many forums and usually because of my pleasant demeanour I usually don't bother posting if I know my opinion will start an argument. Meh just a post elsewhere I joined in the argument. I guess a dude wanted to impress the women in the thread. He says "I'm trying too hard..." lol I was like "explaining myself is trying too hard" but it just got on my nerves.
But dude you missed your own point.... You should never let that stop you. You were the one that said posting is all about creating conversation and that is what we believe here at iMore and is why ALL the volunteers be a Mod or Ambassador. I never let anybody get under my skin and if they do I just leave the post.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So I have over 20k in steps that count for anything?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thinking of everyone! Hope everyone is safe in this nasty weather. Be home soon. WOW...lots of posts for me to read thru!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

But dude you missed your own point.... You should never let that stop you. You were the one that said posting is all about creating conversation and that is what we believe here at iMore and is why ALL the volunteers be a Mod or Ambassador. I never let anybody get under my skin and if they do I just leave the post.

I still post and stuff just sometimes I needed to vent. lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well I didn't make it to the drive-in but I still got to watch movies. I watched the original Planet of the Apes and now Punisher.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I didn't make it to the drive-in but I still got to watch movies. I watched the original Planet of the Apes and now Punisher.

Thats cool. You know i don't believe I've seen the original planet of the apes in its entirety. It was sooo long when I caught it on tv one time.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thats cool. You know i don't believe I've seen the original planet of the apes in its entirety. It was sooo long when I caught it on tv one time.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

yeah it's definitely long but the original as old as it is so much better than the new one I think.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

yeah it's definitely long but the original as old as it is so much better than the new one I think.

That's what people have said. I haven't seen the newest one either lol!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

lol it's not bad but with all the new tech the movie gets changed.

Yeah I bet it looks good. I just got done watch that movie Prometheus. I was disappointed lol. Have you seen it ?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Finally got off the phone with Verizon to fix my plan and upgrade my phone. Now it's time to get to work. Hope you guys have a great Friday and stay safe!

Oh Rellskie!! soooo tell us what are you getting? we have been with Verizon since they were giving out stone tablets LOL.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

We are a multi provider household. I am not a fan of everyone on the same vendor. If we are out and I don't have AT&T signal my wife might have VzW signal and vice versa.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen