The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ofcourse I hope I can hit the drive-in and see Fast 6 and Ironman 3, hopefully on Saturday I can wash my car and cover it up to keep the dirt off it.

Sounds good hopefully the weather holds up.

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

1 more hour and hello to the weekend! What's everyone's plans?

I for one will be going to a pool somewhere on Saturday. It's going be crazy humid and hot. I also want to see fast & furious 6.

Depends on our weather. It is pouring rain here and suppose to the rest of the night and weekend so maybe a stay in after work tomorrow to watch sports and movies i have on Blu Ray.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Do anyone have the same email address for multiple addresses? example I have rwilliams0926 for GMail, iCloud, Outlook.com and yahoo.com lol RWilliams is always taken for some reason.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Do anyone have the same email address for multiple addresses? example I have rwilliams0926 for GMail, iCloud, Outlook.com and yahoo.com lol RWilliams is always taken for some reason.

The other day when you said you were a libra...what is your bday? Is that it for you email address?!!!!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Nope I did for two emails with gmail and live(outlook) at one point but I got rid of those and made new ones. I like to switch up the name for my email accounts now.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It just got done pouring (for now). I think we'll have more rain tonight.

Same here pouring right now and possibly all night :rolleyes:

Well the skies just opened up here in sunny Sarasota Fl like you would not believe and we are in for some very nasty weather the rest of the day into the night. I hate when it is like this.:(

I hate it too but poor Oklahoma is getting hit again :(

Ofcourse I hope I can hit the drive-in and see Fast 6 and Ironman 3, hopefully on Saturday I can wash my car and cover it up to keep the dirt off it.

Um I think 5 drive in might be out of the plans for tonight :( We just had a tree crack and fall over in the park behind our house :eek:

Attachments

• downedtree.JPG
    downedtree.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 16

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

sometimes people on forums get me mad lol It's like they just can't disagree with someone's POV and explain why. No first they have to make some snide comment trying to make whoever they are responding to look stupid. Arghhh the point of a forum is to generate conversation and ideas. Everyone is not going to agree or it would be a boring world.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Same here pouring right now and possibly all night :rolleyes:

I hate it too but poor Oklahoma is getting hit again :(

Um I think 5 drive in might be out of the plans for tonight :( We just had a tree crack and fall over in the park behind our house :eek:

wow :eek:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I did this once and had 4 email accounts all with the same thing but I wound up deleting all but one and making new ones. Williams is a common last name so that with any initial gets scooped up fast. Right now I am so not a fan of yahoo so I barely used that account but I have so much coming into it like coupons and subscriptions etc. so I keep it for that only. I do love Gmail which just runs smooth with never a spam problem like Yahoo and Hotmail always seem to have. That's my 2 cents lol :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I use gmail and icloud on my iPhone and a personal email address for home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It just got done pouring (for now). I think we'll have more rain tonight.
Same here Laura. Poured here all day and starting again now and rain all night. Suppose to rain all weekend. Bummer for all the outdoor stuff I wanted to do.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods