The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I just thought I would get some of this from last nights idea by Elizabeth for an afternoon healthy snack for everyone. Hope you enjoy it. Have it with your favorite beverage.

Home made Granola.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

yesterday I'm reading my comics and start this one. It is so cute I had to post it here.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369841214.650006.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I just thought I would get some of this from last nights idea by Elizabeth for an afternoon healthy snack for everyone. Hope you enjoy it. Have it with your favorite beverage.

View attachment 31430

That looks good!

yesterday I'm reading my comics and start this one. It is so cute I had to post it here.

View attachment 31431

Oh wow they have a baby version of the marvel characters? That's cool!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That looks good!

Oh wow they have a baby version of the marvel characters? That's cool!

yeah the storyline was hilarious too I'll take a couple more screenshots later.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

I hope all of you are having a great day. I am packing my bags in preparation to return to work tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just finished eating lunch and checking my news apps on my phone to catch up on things going on especially sports. Checked my Tweet timeline to see what is going on and now I want this day to go by fast. 6:00 can't come fast enough. I hope everyone else is having a good day.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just finished eating lunch and checking my news apps on my phone to catch up on things going on especially sports. Checked my Tweet timeline to see what is going on and now I want this day to go by fast. 6:00 can't come fast enough. I hope everyone else is having a good day.

I hope it ends fast too. It's getting ridiculously hot out right now. I want to find a pool and dive in 😄

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Having good day thank guys! Hope you are too!! Sunny and warm...yay for shorts and not working either job today, just the Mom one! ❤

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I just watched the All things D interview with Tim Cook over my lunch break very cool. The Q&A did make me chuckle at some of the questions but a few were really good ones.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

You have a good day too Jag :) Thanks for the snack....Yum ! I'm just eating lunch now....late....because it's my super busy day !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You have a good day too Jag :) Thanks for the snack....Yum ! I'm just eating lunch now....late....because it's my super busy day !
You are welcome for the snack but I got the idea from Elizabeth who said last night that every Sunday she makes homemade Granola.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Im used to it by now, thats been my schedule for the last 10 years or so. Sometimes it can be a long week, but a few thoughts about the following week where you have the whole week to just sit around if you want to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods