The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Aggghhh. Almost time to get up. About another hour to avoid the worst of traffic.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Morning people....pouring rain all night and lots of flooding in and around Toronto. My doggy didn't sleep well with the thunder sooo I didn't sleep well either.....but here I am at work for my busiest day of the month :rolleyes:

heard the DVP was flooded :O I want some damn sun lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

OK I'm all caught up now good morning everyone :) let your smile be your umbrella lol yeah that sounds so corny.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Today is a no work day for me! Day off from both jobs....just have the girls stuff to worry about today and knitting with a friend!

Oh and Rellskie, today is Mac and cheese day!! Daughter has to run Friday and the req'd pasta dish 2 days before is her fave, so that's what I'm makin!!

Oh my goodness! Please save me some Mac & cheese seashell 😄

Tapatalking using my iphone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

If you had 50 million dollars

1. which living CEO would you pay to have lunch with?
2. which car would be the prized posession of your fleet?
3. where in the world would you go that you have always wanted to go?
4. how many smatphones would you own? which would be your daily?
5. what is the kindest gesture you would do with your money?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

If I had 50 million dollars

1. which living CEO would you pay to have lunch with? Tim Cook, honestly just because he has this air about him. It's like he's arrogant but in a good way, he is serious but seems approachable and I think it would just be awesome to have lunch and surprise him by not talking about Apple

2. which car would be the prized posession of your fleet? hands down a highly modified Audi R8!

3. where in the world would you go that you have always wanted to go? Egypt always wanted to go there since I was a little kid

4. how many smatphones would you own? which would be your daily? I would have an iPhone, Blackberry, WP device and an Android just one of each. The iPhone would still be my daily I would use the others for one or two months just to see what the platform is like and then I'd give them away to people online.

5. what is the kindest gesture you would do with your money? I would approach the credit card companies and tell them to get me list of all the people with high credit card balances in low income neighbourhoods. Then I would have the names searched to determine that the creditcard companies didn't try to pull a fast one on me. I'd use a million to zero the balance of the most needy people.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

If you had 50 million dollars

1. which living CEO would you pay to have lunch with?
2. which car would be the prized posession of your fleet?
3. where in the world would you go that you have always wanted to go?
4. how many smatphones would you own? which would be your daily?
5. what is the kindest gesture you would do with your money?

Hmm let's see..

1. I don't really care to meet any CEO so I can't really answer this one

2. The prized car would be the Lamborghini Revent?n.

3. I would go to Egypt and morocco.

4. I would probably use two phones. My current iPhone 4S and a galaxy s4 (which will be my next phone).

5. The kind gesture would be to make sure EVERYONE in my family is set financially and to set up my parents with a house in the destination of their choice.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

heard the DVP was flooded :O I want some damn sun lol

Yup...the Don River flooded over onto the highway.....one silly driver thought he could make it through :eek:

Attachments

• dvpflooding-500x505.jpg
    dvpflooding-500x505.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 16

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone and I do mean everyone. In celebration of a Milestone night as well as the great job that Wendy and Elizabeth did, I promised the girls along with seashell a special treat so here is a breakfast treat for all of you along with your coffees.

Here is a great Breakfast Buffet along with assorted pastries. Enjoy!!

Iced Coffee.jpgTim-Hortons-Coffee.jpgbreakfast-buffet.jpgpastriesBagelsBreakfast.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, Thank you at this time I'd like to thank the person who made this all possible Jaguarr40 he believed in me when no one else would. I would like to thank all the people who supported my efforts, Wendybeee who created the awesome graphic and to all my fans Thank You lol

no way I love it :) I have an idea too so I will be switching between avatars this one and the one I have in mind. This is awesome two kick 455 avatars (leet speak to get around the filters lol)

You are most welcome Ipheuria and again CONGRATS ON THE 2000th POST !!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone and I do mean everyone. In celebration of a Milestone night as well as the great job that Wendy and Elizabeth did, I promised the girls along with seashell a special treat so here is a breakfast treat for all of you along with your coffees.

View attachment 31416View attachment 31417View attachment 31418View attachment 31419

Oh yeah! Thanks jag!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 31416View attachment 31417View attachment 31418View attachment 31419

The coffee is helping me stay awake. Thanks.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OMGOSH I WANT THIS !!!!!!! Looks freakin AMAZING !! THANK YOU JAG :D

*close your eyes Rellskie and Ipheuria because if you look at this your oatmeal just aint gonna cut it*

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OMGOSH I WANT THIS !!!!!!! Looks freakin AMAZING !! THANK YOU JAG :D

*close your eyes Rellskie and Ipheuria because if you look at this your oatmeal just aint gonna cut it*

😭 I know! Well I guess I can get some of the fruit that's there but I want a bagel haha!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Wendy make sure you tell Elizabeth and seashell their breakfast and coffee are here.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

😭 I know! Well I guess I can get some of the fruit that's there but I want a bagel haha!

your emoticon shows up? When I do mine they disappear??? maybe the web version doesn't show. well let's see 😎 😂 💪

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh