The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

that sounds like a lot of work why not suggest they have some sort of setting for that. I would suggest seperate linked profiles but that is what they just got rid of lol. There should be seperate things like signature, avatar that is picked up according to which site you login to sort of like how emoticons differ by site.
I agree and wish they would do that but that is why they went to the Passport so everything well except for signatures would be the same across sites. Now being logged on here My Avatar everyone sees there is this one and not my new one.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Awe that's too bad. I thought some of the writing on the first Back to the Future was brilliant !
But I'm kind of the same when it comes to watching the war movies my hubby likes lol :p

I think for me maybe it's the emotional attachment I had to the movie. When I was a kid growing up and living in Jamaica it wasn't close to what it is now. We had one TV channel and most of the programs we had were YEARS behind North America which is where they were made. The only places people saw movies was at the theater and as a kid I never went there. So the first time I saw the first Back to the Future it was like christmas for me and I wanted to know what happened in the second movie. It wasn't until I moved to Canada years later that my family was able to rent and watch the second movie and I've loved the whole series ever since. My wife watched the first one but she didn't like it the way I did and she didn't want to watch the others lol She's more of a Nicholas Sparks afficianado.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I agree and wish they would do that but that is why they went to the Passport so everything well except for signatures would be the same across sites. Now being logged on here My Avatar everyone sees there is this one and not my new one.

so they can keep the signatures seperate? You should ask them I'm sure there must be a way to keep the avatars seperate too. Well I'm not absolutely sure but there might be a way it'd be cool like you could have Avatar1 and Avatar2 and then the sites assigned to each. It's worth asking :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Stopping in before I'm back to shut-eye land for a couple of hours after a very early delivery call.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's a bit dreary today. We are expecting some rain with the high of 70. How's the weather there?

Tapatalking using my iphone

prob same it's raining, supposed to thunderstorm high in the 20s but with humidity feels like 30s. So my kinda weather except for the rain lol

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Got to NC destination just before midnight CDT, got to sleep around 1, and was awakened at 6. I'm draggin' arse.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

prob same it's raining, supposed to thunderstorm high in the 20s but with humidity feels like 30s. So my kinda weather except for the rain lol

That's cool. I actually enjoy the rain. Unfortunately Philly is about to go through its first heat wave this year so it's time for me to bring out the air conditioners😟

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Got to NC destination just before midnight CDT, got to sleep around 1, and was awakened at 6. I'm draggin' arse.

Dude stock up on some really strong coffee. Don't want you out there falling asleep at the wheel.