The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok I got ya. i know I hate that damn wait in between too. Go for it my friend and get that 2000 so the next level can get checked off and Elizabeth can make you a custom Avatar also. I'm counting on you to hit it bro. Good luck.

Challenge Accepted! *Barney Stinson voice* lol ok damn I really better get back to work.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Now that is a nice fish and good too. I have had a Northern grilled one time and it was really good!! Also did it in Parchment paper with fresh veggies and white wine in the oven and that was truly my favorite.

That sounds yummy!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just hit the jackpot, co-worker left for another job. So I'm getting ready to backup his computer and prepare it for duty for someone else. There was 500GB of movies oh yeah I put them on my external. Gee I wonder why his computer was always slow lol I can almost gaurantee he was downloading off the work bandwidth.

Yeah he had to be. That's alot of movies lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

He even has them organized

Action, Drama, Documentary, Animated lol it's like a library

LOL! yeah that man had his collection in order! I can't even do that with my collection of movies. It takes to much time to do all that :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pierce Brosnan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie....... http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

FIFY Wendy. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was just about to post 1800 but I posted 1799 so the site wouldn't let me post it without waiting 30 seconds and by then you already posted. Arghhhh so close lol next milestone is mine!!!! *shakes fist with determination*
You do know the next "Milestone" is at 2000 posts right?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

ha not likely on my phone. I have never owned an iPhone that wasn't in a case since day one. My iPhone 4 was encased in an Otterbox and the iPhone 5 lives in this

I use a Seidio Convert case and holster. A brand and type from my BlackBerry days and stuck with it. Covers all ports and it has a hard shell 2 piece case it goes into first and then a rubber outer with a skeleton to keep them both together. I use a Zagg screen protector and the Seidio Holster. Has worked great for me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That sounds yummy!!

Next time you visit your local grocery store go to the bakery and ask for a couple sheets of Parchment, Most will give them to you. Fold in half and at the corner cut to the fold at the top. It will make a Heart!! Then place in your ingredients, Pour the wine and then crimp and roll the edges shut. Brush the top with olive oil and place on a cookie sheet in the oven for about 30 mins. to steam and that's it. Delicious!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Now that is a nice fish and good too. I have had a Northern grilled one time and it was really good!! Also did it in Parchment paper with fresh veggies and white wine in the oven and that was truly my favorite.

Jaguarr!! So impressed!! Sounds delicious 😄

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I made the kids grilled cheese sandwiches today :)

Tomorrow it's back to work :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr!! So impressed!! Sounds delicious 
I may be single Elizabeth but I can cook. Just don't do the fancy as much as I use to unless I have friends over for dinner. ;) Stop by with the hubby and that new UCLA Student if you are ever in the neighborhood!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lookie who has a new avi !!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good Jag :cool:
Did you see the new one louzer made me for CB for the 108000 post? Did you go over and check it out? I think it is really cool. I have to change avis back and forth from one site to the other but it is fun and very appreciative. Sill can't believe I hooked that plateau.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro