The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

it's all Apple's fault I think iOS sensed that it was a Jailbroken phone and it just fizzled in my hand then the cracks appeared. ;)
Right Ip that has to be it... BTW hello to everyone who is in. Just got home from a long cycle ride and now chillin out for the rest of the day until this evening and then getting out the grill for some good dinner outside. Fresh caught Snapper just over an hour ago.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pierce Brosnan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie....... http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

Can't help myself....LOL FIFY!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Right Ip that has to be it... BTW hello to everyone who is in. Just got home from a long cycle ride and now chillin out for the rest of the day until this evening and then getting out the grill for some good dinner outside. Fresh caught Snapper just over an hour ago.

Cool! Hubby caught a 29" Northern yesterday...going to grill that tomorrow I think.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Cool! Hubby caught a 29" Northern yesterday...going to grill that tomorrow I think.

Now that is a nice fish and good too. I have had a Northern grilled one time and it was really good!! Also did it in Parchment paper with fresh veggies and white wine in the oven and that was truly my favorite.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I actually never even noticed this post count to tell you the truth. Pretty good weekend - Beginning of the Week for me i suppose with CB and now this. Sorry Ip if I noticed I would have let you have it.

Well gotta get Elizabeth to check off the old cup for another "Milestone"

nah man that's all the fun I honestly almost fell out of my chair laughing I was so excited then saw the one lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

nah man that's all the fun I honestly almost fell out of my chair laughing I was so excited then saw the one lol
Which one thought. I was thinking the wrong count where it should have been 2000 and not the 1800 I had on the one. I don't know what I was thinking about. I deleted all my posts that had to do with any of it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

For what??

I was just about to post 1800 but I posted 1799 so the site wouldn't let me post it without waiting 30 seconds and by then you already posted. Arghhhh so close lol next milestone is mine!!!! *shakes fist with determination*

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I get bored as sometimes happens near the end of my day so I made a new wallpaper and altered an iMore wallpaper. I hope iMore doesn't mind but I always like to put my own touch on things.

Attachments

• Boom.jpg
    Boom.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 9
  • imore_apple.jpg
    imore_apple.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 18
  • imore_metal_apple.jpg
    imore_metal_apple.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 18
  • imore_pink_apple.jpg
    imore_pink_apple.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 18

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was just about to post 1800 but I posted 1799 so the site wouldn't let me post it without waiting 30 seconds and by then you already posted. Arghhhh so close lol next milestone is mine!!!! *shakes fist with determination*
Ok I got ya. i know I hate that damn wait in between too. Go for it my friend and get that 2000 so the next level can get checked off and Elizabeth can make you a custom Avatar also. I'm counting on you to hit it bro. Good luck.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I get bored as sometimes happens near the end of my day so I made a new wallpaper and altered an iMore wallpaper. I hope iMore doesn't mind but I always like to put my own touch on things.
shhhh We just won't tell them or say anything. LOL :) Technically I don't think you did anything wrong but you never know how they might feel.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Did this really happen....if so YIKES !

ha not likely on my phone. I have never owned an iPhone that wasn't in a case since day one. My iPhone 4 was encased in an Otterbox and the iPhone 5 lives in this

Attachments

• IMG_0065_2.jpg
    IMG_0065_2.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 9

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative