The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well gonna get out of here and head out for the day. Gotlots to do so I hope to catch up with everyone later. Have a wonderful Sunday everybody. :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Good morning. Want to thank Elizabeth for the pic/avatar she made with us CB'ers on it. Thanks it is nice!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Well I didn't grill my breakfast, but it looks like I will be grilling lunch and dinner again :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Grilling is always good. Gives better taste and less dishes (insert thumbs up smiley)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning. Want to thank Elizabeth for the pic/avatar she made with us CB'ers on it. Thanks it is nice!
Nice gesture Kevin. Glad you are here to post with us lonely folks here. CB people for sure brighten us up. Keep all of ya coming.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@louzer

Hope you are staring to get a feel for what we are like. As I said in an earlier post to you we are just as abnormal as you guys and kinda like it. Hey I wish you could get TEMPUR and jafo over here because i think they are a blast and would love to have them. See if you can convince them but tell them what to expect when they first post. Maybe put in their posts that they are from CB and when a Mod reads it they will ok it right away. Anyway thank you again my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Grilling is always good. Gives better taste and less dishes (insert thumbs up smiley)

They are cheap over here, We don't have all the emotes you guys do. [Insert thumbs up] Grill more. Cook inside less. That is a good thing.

[EDIT] Only kidding on being cheap!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I didn't grill my breakfast, but it looks like I will be grilling lunch and dinner again :)
Bamf i thought we agreed all meals today, I grilled mine but the damn eggs ran through the grate. Don't know why...lol

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I will make up for it and grill desert tonight.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is a test :yes:
This is another test....
rotfl.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

KBZ just for you buddy.....
party.png
crying.png
yes.png
kiss.png
huh.png
Just another test post.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't just paste, nothing happened when I tried. Did you save it and then attach it?
No I just right clicked on different images and used the "Copy Image" then came to here and hit ctrl V and pasted them right in like you see them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am only guessing but I think because of being an Ambassador over here I have more permissions on my post ( text) editor than you. Just a guess. Like i have this on mine for guides that I want to do for the forums i am required to do once a month.

I think I posted this last night at CB

http://forums.imore.com/ios-6/255179-introduction-getting-most-out-your-battery.html