The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning fellow Challengers :D It's an OJ morning because no one will go on a coffee run......smh lol

2j4wm7q.gif

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Those are some sights! Great pics Bergerking!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Thank you! That was a great trip, the first one in the truck I'm currently driving, and the first long distance run with my wife being with me.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I remembered I had all those uploaded to Photobucket, and that most folks here had never seen them before. So, being a holiday weekend, some sights to see for those who can enjoy. :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning to everyone and thank you BK for the wonderful pics of the USA. Some beautiful sites I have been fortunate to see on a Harley Davidson many times.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Wendy. I made your coffee run for you this morning hon. Enjoy and stay in an relax...

Tim-Hortons-Coffee.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So what kind of hobbies do you all enjoy?! My top two: reading, knitting :)
Anything in the FL outdoors. Motorcycle riding and long distance road bike riding on my Trek 24 speed. IndyCar racing....Indianapolis 500 Sun. for sure and Formula 1 racing.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

So what kind of hobbies do you all enjoy?! My top two: reading, knitting :)

Reading is one, working with mobile phones is another, hence my time spent on the various forums. I have a bunch of others I rarely get time for. I do enjoy combining work with listening to my baseball team play. That is one thing having a mobile phone has done for me.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Anything in the FL outdoors. Motorcycle riding and long distance road bike riding on my Trek 24 speed. IndyCar racing....Indianapolis 500 Sun. for sure and Formula 1 racing.

My FL outdoors consists of Golf, Fishing, and Target Shooting( got to keep snapped-in with my Sig). Also enjoy trips to my favorite city in the state…Key West. I wish that i could afford to live there.:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My FL outdoors consists of Golf, Fishing, and Target Shooting( got to keep snapped-in with my Sig). Also enjoy trips to my favorite city in the state…Key West. I wish that i could afford to live there.:p

You and me both my friend especially Islamorada just above Key West but living in FL I go there at least 4-5 times a year on my Motorcycle. Where are you at? In Sarasota here.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'll be watching NASCAR this weekend!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox