The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning Jag.

Apparently iMore got over the whole "i" violation thing and I can now finally come over and visit. As for everyone else...I come to you with greetings from "The Darkside".
Good morning 3hb....:) Sorry I am at work and can't grab a post right away. Sorry I missed you my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Jag.

Apparently iMore got over the whole "i" violation thing and I can now finally come over and visit. As for everyone else...I come to you with greetings from "The Darkside".
Now you know I like the Darkside 3hb as much time as i spend at your house...lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok I suppose we ALL have to be on our best behavior as we have company from the dark side...That would be CB but they are a darn good bunch of people. I like it at night when it is in full swing and people really insult you....IN a nice way.!!:p

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Ok I suppose we ALL have to be on our best behavior as we have company from the dark side...That would be CB but they are a darn good bunch of people. I like it at night when it is in full swing and people really insult you....IN a nice way.!!:p

Best behavior? You don't want to chase us away do you? :p

3hb78ftg

May 24, 2013
Visit site

Who us??? Nooooooo. ROFL

so what's up with this?

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You mean to tell me that there is another way to drink coffee??? LOL
Ok maybe once in a while but as a general rule it is iced coffee for me!!

I was saying that cause I only post that I want an iced coffee once or twice!! And I like it hot and iced...yes my coffee too! lol ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

If you remember last year we had the longest summer ever and now this year seems it's going to be the shortest....ugh ! Crazy this morning 4 degrees....I had to go back in the house and get a warmer sweater. AND.....I heard up in Barrie they had a rain/snow mixture.....not that really *#%$ because last weekend they were on the beach :rolleyes:

Yeah it's insane I love the snowless winters but damn where is my heat already mother nature? I went to work in a golf shirt yesterday and I almost froze to death walking home lol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Who us??? Nooooooo. ROFL

so what's up with this?

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

​Like louzer found out that you need 10 posts but it's ok please don't get chased off and I am working on it.

That BTW is not just here but ALL MN forums.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Not having kids and not really liking kids all that much, I can't understand why parents let their FIVE year old child ride on a lawn mower by themselves with the blades on then the child falls over and ran over. Summer hasn't even started yet and I've already seen two cases at work of severe degloving injuries to children due to lawn mowers.

When we were that age, my sister and I weren't even allowed outside when my dad or my mom cut the lawn, let alone ride on the tractor with the blades on it. The only way we'd get a ride was if my dad took the mowing attachment off and then he'd ride us up and down the street for a while.

The first one was the five year old. The one that came in last night ran after her mother and tripped. Both kids are expected to be okay after multiple skin grafts and surgeries.

I don't understand people.

It's crazy as a kid I was in the generation that rode bicycles without helmets. Now most people are smart enough to wear helmets. But as you said I wouldn't have been allowed to go near a lawnmower yet now kids are allowed to ride them smh. I've seen some parents ride across crosswalks with little kids behind them. Geez way to set a great example now that 5 Yo thinks they should ride into the crosswalk ughh some parents lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well back to work...Lunch time is over. Hope to pop back in a bit later. Hope everyone here and our visitors from CB are having a #FF. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods