The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And for anyone else wondering why my avatar is so pixellated, I'll share the full size one here so it makes sense.

​It's been almost a year to the day since the nightmare began, and it's close enough to being over to celebrate. Ask me what I'm doing the last week in June. :D

I can not imagine the strength of character it takes to go through the battle and to so publicly share it. You are an inspiration!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I see a few posters here have stopped in at the CB 100K and thought I would return the gesture.
Thanks for stopping in middbrew. I appreciate you coming over to see us.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I like the 100% charged battery and the max wifi signal. That's what I call attention to detail. And I have a little experience with Photoshop. ;)

Howdy to everyone. And congrats on making it past the first 1000 posts. It's all downhill from here. I've noticed a few of you in our neck of the woods so I decided to pop back in here to say hi as well.

louzer my deepest thank you for stopping over and yes you are right about the post count here and at yours as well but yours does not matter over your place...lol. As you and your gang have embraced me at CB I wish to do the same here and hope you will come back often, Take care my friend.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Not having kids and not really liking kids all that much, I can't understand why parents let their FIVE year old child ride on a lawn mower by themselves with the blades on then the child falls over and ran over. Summer hasn't even started yet and I've already seen two cases at work of severe degloving injuries to children due to lawn mowers.

When we were that age, my sister and I weren't even allowed outside when my dad or my mom cut the lawn, let alone ride on the tractor with the blades on it. The only way we'd get a ride was if my dad took the mowing attachment off and then he'd ride us up and down the street for a while.

The first one was the five year old. The one that came in last night ran after her mother and tripped. Both kids are expected to be okay after multiple skin grafts and surgeries.

I don't understand people.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Friday! It's really Friday! That's fricken amazing. Bagels are on their way ...I just had to address the box to iMore and the FedEx guy knew exactly where to send them! Amazing!! .....and looking forward to that ice coffee Jaguarr...
I will see what I can do since endy missed the coffee run for me.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Friday! It's really Friday! That's fricken amazing. Bagels are on their way ...I just had to address the box to iMore and the FedEx guy knew exactly where to send them! Amazing!! .....and looking forward to that ice coffee Jaguarr...

Wait...iced coffee?!?!?!?!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Iced coffee for the girls

Bonjour.....coffee time and it's Friday ! :D

Here is your iced coffee

Iced Coffee for you girls!

Iced Coffee 2.jpgiced-coffee.jpgiced-coffee (1).jpg

​Enjoy ladies...You deserve it

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Not having kids and not really liking kids all that much, I can't understand why parents let their FIVE year old child ride on a lawn mower by themselves with the blades on then the child falls over and ran over. Summer hasn't even started yet and I've already seen two cases at work of severe degloving injuries to children due to lawn mowers.

When we were that age, my sister and I weren't even allowed outside when my dad or my mom cut the lawn, let alone ride on the tractor with the blades on it. The only way we'd get a ride was if my dad took the mowing attachment off and then he'd ride us up and down the street for a while.

The first one was the five year old. The one that came in last night ran after her mother and tripped. Both kids are expected to be okay after multiple skin grafts and surgeries.

I don't understand people.

I'm with ya on that. People need to use a little common sense.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bonjour.....coffee time and it's Friday ! :D

I'm with ya on that. People need to use a little common sense.
More than a Little. Some parents are not meant to be parents....Sorry and to the ones that do it right...God Bless them!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I like the 100% charged battery and the max wifi signal. That's what I call attention to detail. And I have a little experience with Photoshop. ;)

Howdy to everyone. And congrats on making it past the first 1000 posts. It's all downhill from here. I've noticed a few of you in our neck of the woods so I decided to pop back in here to say hi as well.

Hey Louzer....nice to see you here also :D

I saw that you were there Wendy and thought I would return the visit. It was good to see you stop in over there.

Aw thanks Midd and for stopping by here too....yes it was me and I will try to stop by more often :)

3hb78ftg

May 24, 2013
Visit site

More than a Little. Some parents are not meant to be parents....Sorry and to the ones that do it right...God Bless them!

Good morning Jag.

Apparently iMore got over the whole "i" violation thing and I can now finally come over and visit. As for everyone else...I come to you with greetings from "The Darkside".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro