The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well good night to anyone left in here. It's that time to wind down and call it a night. Thank you all for making this thread special for me and everyone who comes in here.

Night night all......5:30am comes wayyy to quickly :rolleyes: and +1 on what seashell said thanks for this special thread :)

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I see a few posters here have stopped in at the CB 100K and thought I would return the gesture.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Going to be a stormy day here today. Hopefully it will cool down and give some relief from this mini heat wave.

I say let the heat wave continue. Getting the boat out to fish all weekend. No rain please!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Keep posting! Always cool to see folks pulling together for a common cause. So here's my brief contribution. Add one more post to the total. :p

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for sharing! I liked those different concepts especially this one
View attachment 31151

It's different and I would like it even more if the icons were smaller.

I like the 100% charged battery and the max wifi signal. That's what I call attention to detail. And I have a little experience with Photoshop. ;)

Howdy to everyone. And congrats on making it past the first 1000 posts. It's all downhill from here. I've noticed a few of you in our neck of the woods so I decided to pop back in here to say hi as well.

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I see a few posters here have stopped in at the CB 100K and thought I would return the gesture.

I've been here nine times before myself. This makes my 10th iMore post. And, if my calculations are correct, my reward for this post is to have all subsequent posts show immediately and not be moderated. It's so much easier to see your posts in their original context.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Bunch of new faces here - how nice! Thanks for contributing, y'all!

​I'm winding down this morning, getting ready for the last day of school, and hoping that no students show up (since this has been dubbed a make-up test day). With any luck I can spend the day updating the school's website, updating some computers, and generally vegging!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a crazy week for me but I plan to chill this memorial weekend. Hope everyone has a great day!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I caught this on 9to5Mac this morning Jony Ive’s new look for iOS 7: black, white, and flat all over | 9to5Mac and I have to say as if I wasn't excited enough already. There are things that are going to kill my excitement but other things really make me excited to see what pans out. The solid black clock on the lock screen is going to kill me I think they should make it disappear even more because of how little the lock screen actually does it's just a place to enjoy the screen and whatever image you have there. The toggles for Wifi, DND etc. in notification center and the possibility of gesturing away notifications let me just say Wohoo. So how many days are left until the 10th again? lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So here in Canada it is 5 degrees celsius! It is almost June and I'm wearing a &^&^% winter jacket to work. This is not cool! well it is cold but you know what I mean lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

So here in Canada it is 5 degrees celsius! It is almost June and I'm wearing a &^&^% winter jacket to work. This is not cool! well it is cold but you know what I mean lol

If you remember last year we had the longest summer ever and now this year seems it's going to be the shortest....ugh ! Crazy this morning 4 degrees....I had to go back in the house and get a warmer sweater. AND.....I heard up in Barrie they had a rain/snow mixture.....not that really *#%$ because last weekend they were on the beach :rolleyes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Bonjour.....coffee time and it's Friday ! :D

Attachments

• photo14.JPG
    photo14.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 17

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Midd....thanks for stopping by....yeah I popped into your CB 100K last night :D

Keep posting! Always cool to see folks pulling together for a common cause. So here's my brief contribution. Add one more post to the total. :p

Hey James....Come back often we love to see you here :D

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Friday! It's really Friday! That's fricken amazing. Bagels are on their way ...I just had to address the box to iMore and the FedEx guy knew exactly where to send them! Amazing!! .....and looking forward to that ice coffee Jaguarr...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR