The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Afternoon everyone!! Will try to catch up on all the posts in a couple of hours!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Mittens? Woman you are mad. I am running around with a muscle shirt on in 80 degrees. :p

It was worth it...girls relay team is going to State!!!! And they broke their own school record they just set earlier this week!!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

dinner made ✔ dishes washed ✔ iMore up on my screen ✔ Oh hey everyone....hope you all had a great day :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

dinner made ✔ dishes washed ✔ iMore up on my screen ✔ Oh hey everyone....hope you all had a great day :)
Boy oh boy what a domestic....lol Wendy were you able to read my PM and understand what I had asked?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we'll have no students tomorrow and everyone (teachers) will get their grades turned in good and early so that I can leave shortly after noon and get home to start packing for camp. I'm beyond excited to be going back. When I left camp last summer I wasn't sure I'd live to make it there this year. Spent some time today getting all our passwords for the new computer system and assuring people that we can use my MiFi to turn in reports until the National Guard gets our wireless set up like last year. (I don't know why the order was put in so late!)

​Will post pictures once I get there!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we'll have no students tomorrow and everyone (teachers) will get their grades turned in good and early so that I can leave shortly after noon and get home to start packing for camp. I'm beyond excited to be going back. When I left camp last summer I wasn't sure I'd live to make it there this year. Spent some time today getting all our passwords for the new computer system and assuring people that we can use my MiFi to turn in reports until the National Guard gets our wireless set up like last year. (I don't know why the order was put in so late!)

Awe Alli that is so touching made my heart skip a beat :) I'm so happy that YES you are going back to camp this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You know what Alli you and I have gotten to know each other pretty damn good by now and i never had a doubt with you...even on Twitter and our Tweets so no more talk about wondering about making it and more talk about just simply living for a long time. Besides you are to feisty for anything else!!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night to anyone left in here. It's that time to wind down and call it a night. Thank you all for making this thread special for me and everyone who comes in here.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well good night to anyone left in here. It's that time to wind down and call it a night. Thank you all for making this thread special for me and everyone who comes in here.

Thanks for adding some fun, smiles and good conversation to our little iMore family!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox