The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning Everyone :) Only 59 degrees here today....brrrr....but if it kills the humidity then maybe it's not so bad....we'll see....sweater weather ugh !

Your coffee Jag......I've been slacking the past few days.....SORRY ;p

Attachments

• photo13.JPG
    photo13.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I trust everyone so far is having a great Thursday morning. Beautiful weather here 70 going to 80 but always a ton of humidity. I'll still take it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It should be about time for Elizabeth to make her morning appearance by now. Where are you?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It should be about time for Elizabeth to make her morning appearance by now. Where are you?

Screenshot_2013-05-23-09-18-00_zps1b2d1973.png

Steamy morning here in Houston, Texas. Expected to reach 91? with a humidity next to sauna level.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

You guys are killing me here, am I the only one that likes when it's hot, hot, hot? I don't love the humidity but if that is what it takes to get hot *** temps I don't care. I can't stand the cold but that is just how I am. Give me a day in the 30s, we use Celsius here so whatever that is in Farenheit, jeez then all I would need is an ocean and I'm good. This up and down bullcrap is killing me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thought some people would like to check out the post I wrote over on the blog I write for iOS 7 Concepts I thought pretty hard about whether I wanted to post it up here although I'm great at taking criticism I've grown so fond of all the people in this thread I wasn't quite sure lol but anyway I thought it was a pretty good post even if I am a little biased.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thought some people would like to check out the post I wrote over on the blog I write for iOS 7 Concepts I thought pretty hard about whether I wanted to post it up here although I'm great at taking criticism I've grown so fond of all the people in this thread I wasn't quite sure lol but anyway I thought it was a pretty good post even if I am a little biased.

Thanks for sharing! I liked those different concepts especially this one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369319814.191762.jpg

It's different and I would like it even more if the icons were smaller.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You guys are killing me here, am I the only one that likes when it's hot, hot, hot? I don't love the humidity but if that is what it takes to get hot *** temps I don't care. I can't stand the cold but that is just how I am. Give me a day in the 30s, we use Celsius here so whatever that is in Farenheit, jeez then all I would need is an ocean and I'm good. This up and down bullcrap is killing me.
You need to move to Sarasota where I am right on the Gulf Of Mexico my friend. :)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Comcast customer service??? Are you kidding me... The "Three Stooges" could do a better job. "Moe, Larry Curly" operation.

Comcast response..lol

"It was brought to my attention that you may be violating the Forums policy and guidelines. I am here to help, is there anything that I can assist you with?

7. Troll or spam

Trolls are individuals who start inflammatory threads or post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.. This may include emails and/or phone calls to Comcast, Comcast employees or any variation of, Lithium, Lithium employees or any variation of. Trolls risk having their posts removed and may be banned from participating in the forums. Similarly, repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. This includes posting for the sole purpose of gaining a higher post count or rank. Spamming may also include, but is not limited to, any of the following."

For the love of Pete!! lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Comcast customer service??? Are you kidding me... The "Three Stooges" could do a better job. "Moe, Larry Curly" operation.

Comcast response..lol

"It was brought to my attention that you may be violating the Forums policy and guidelines. I am here to help, is there anything that I can assist you with?

7. Troll or spam

Trolls are individuals who start inflammatory threads or post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.. This may include emails and/or phone calls to Comcast, Comcast employees or any variation of, Lithium, Lithium employees or any variation of. Trolls risk having their posts removed and may be banned from participating in the forums. Similarly, repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. This includes posting for the sole purpose of gaining a higher post count or rank. Spamming may also include, but is not limited to, any of the following."

For the love of Pete!! lol

Are you still fighting with Comcast? Lol!

Tapatalking using my iphone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Lol Ipheuria....did you not mention previously that you were from Jamaica ? There is your entire reasoning for liking it when it's hot hot hot !! Except in Jamaica you can cool off in those beautiful blue waters.....ah the life :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Lol Ipheuria....did you not mention previously that you were from Jamaica ? There is your entire reasoning for liking it when it's hot hot hot !! Except in Jamaica you can cool off in those beautiful blue waters.....ah the life :D

lol yeah I just like the heat my brother lives in the Cayman Islands. When I visited him the last time I went onto the balcony of his place and sat in the sun for an hour. It felt so nice, he came home for lunch and he was like "you're going to get heat stroke" lol but I just took it all in. My mother on the other hand hates the heat. I always tell her that she must be part penguin because she would open the windows in the middle of winter! who does that lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Mittens in May?!?!?! At least it's sunny and our team can run great against the winds!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh