The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Whoever is working on the site please work on the image upload tool. It has been months now and everytime I upload from a computer it puts up an exclamation mark but the image gets posted anyway. The mobile app works perfectly and back when the site first changed the picture upload worked perfectly on the computer too.

​Leave a note about that in the iMore Feedback forum so James will see it.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh how awful! Was it an allergic reaction?

Thanks Alli. Yes it was an allergic reaction to one of the shots and the vet is swaying towards the rabies shot because he hasn't had that one in 3 years and he has been fine the past two years with the other shots, but she still will not take a chance to give him any. He's a little yorkie so he's a house dog so she said he should be fine without shots as long as he has his blood tests every year to make sure he's good.

Hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation time :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

WOW Wendy that is incredible and i am so so sorry to hear that you and your husband went through that as well as your dog. All for regular vaccine shots?? Unreal. Lucky the kids were not with you huh? Did they let the dog come home too? I am glad though that all is well now.:)

Aw thanks Jag :)

holy crap :eek: hope he's OK I love animals so much. My wife's family had a dog and he got a tumor toward the end it broke my heart to see her in pain. We also saved a squirrel's life today so maybe that buys us a few brownie points with the big man or woman upstairs :D lol

We get so attached to animals don't we....unbelievable !

Just for a little bit of cheer for Wendy and her family and the rest of you animal lovers here are a few pics of my little puppy.... His name is Iggy as in Iggy Pop the rock star.

View attachment 31097View attachment 31098

Omgosh Iggy is sooo cute !! Thanks Jag :D

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight :( It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on. She told us to come in and my heart was in my throat and we went in and he was laying on the table with an IV and oxygen mask. His vital signs were not good and his blood pressure very low and she had given him adrenaline and other things. Over the next two hours he slowly started to stabilize. He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew :eek: And that was my night......sigh !

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad Dexter is alright. That had to be scary. I had a st. Bernard that had seizures, he had one he just never came out of. Had to put him to sleep. Such a sad day.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad Dexter is alright. That had to be scary. I had a st. Bernard that had seizures, he had one he just never came out of. Had to put him to sleep. Such a sad day.

Awe that's so sad...sorry to hear that kbz :( Thanks kbz yes we are blessed Dexter was okay....whew....you though were not so lucky :(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Aw thanks Jag :)

We get so attached to animals don't we....unbelievable !

Omgosh Iggy is sooo cute !! Thanks Jag :D

I LOVE Yorkies they are so freaking cute! I love animals one night I ran over a rabbit on the highway I had no other choice but I felt absolutely terrible all the way home. I almost had to pull over just to get a breather and calm down. I grew up an only child until I was like 12 so I spent a lot of my younger years playing with snails, collecting caterpillars and watching them change into a butterfly. My mom loved animals and she just taught me this deep respect for pretty much anything living. My only exception is spiders because they are my mortal enemy lol but even killing a spider makes me feel bad. I'm the ***** who will pick up a bettle in paper towel and throw them outside instead of sqaushing them.

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Awe that's so sad...sorry to hear that kbz :( Thanks kbz yes we are blessed Dexter was okay....whew....you though were not so lucky :(

Thanks and yes it was, cried for some time. But he had a good life. So I know what you were feeling with your pupper going thru that.

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

I LOVE Yorkies they are so freaking cute! I love animals one night I ran over a rabbit on the highway I had no other choice but I felt absolutely terrible all the way home. I almost had to pull over just to get a breather and calm down. I grew up an only child until I was like 12 so I spent a lot of my younger years playing with snails, collecting caterpillars and watching them change into a butterfly. My mom loved animals and she just taught me this deep respect for pretty much anything living. My only exception is spiders because they are my mortal enemy lol but even killing a spider makes me feel bad. I'm the ***** who will pick up a bettle in paper towel and throw them outside instead of sqaushing them.

My friends sister has a Yorkie and she is a good dog. You should see her and my 80lb lab play. :)

Edit: spiders are my enemy also. Just killed a huge black hairy one at work. :eek:

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone...2 coffees down, Waiting for Wendy to go to Timmies and Elizabeth when she wakes up to go for bagels you say you are getting today Elizabeth, Darn nice of you. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! IN lieu of Oklahoma and how fragile things can be...Here one minute and gone the next...Everyone be kind to each other!:)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone...2 coffees down, Waiting for Wendy to go to Timmies and Elizabeth when she wakes up to go for bagels you say you are getting today Elizabeth, Darn nice of you. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! IN lieu of Oklahoma and how fragile things can be...Here one minute and gone the next...Everyone be kind to each other!:)

That's an awesomesauce statement

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My friends sister has a Yorkie and she is a good dog. You should see her and my 80lb lab play. :)

Edit: spiders are my enemy also. Just killed a huge black hairy one at work. :eek:

I hate spiders whenever I see one it makes me feel all crawly lol. I knew one girl in high school though she was exremely afraid of spiders it was bordering on phobia. We used to all say god if you were ever driving I hope you don't have a spider somewhere in your car. She would definitely crash if someone just brushed her arm she would jump probably just had a traumatic experience as a kid maybe.

There was this couple when I used to live in a condo and they had a Yorkie named Ashton he was the cutest dog ever. We used to see them walking him all the time and he would run over to us. He was the friendliest little dog ever. I think a lot of dogs get a bad rap and that is coming from someone who was bitten by a dog as a kid. But I've had friends with rotweilers and they are the most playful dogs. It's all in how the owner raises them and treats them, though there are always exceptions to the rule.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR