The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have to drug my poor doggie on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. I have doggie Xanax. She's also quite scared of thunderstorms. I was abruptly woken at 230 this morning by 78 pounds of black lab jumping in bed with me because she hates thunderstorms. When I left home this morning, she was in the bathtub hiding. I'm sure she'll still be there when I get home. It's still storming.
My neighbors 95lb chocolate lab is the same way.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Is it Friday yet? C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! I'm ready for this school year to be over so I can go to camp for two weeks and then do my week of curriculum writing, and then start my summer vacation!

Friday is approaching. Tomorrow will be Hump Day, followed by Friday Eve.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh BTW seashell looks great sporting her new well deserved Avatar that Wendy made w/ Contribution from Elizabeth. There I think I got everyone in one post....lol :p

Definitely makes for a nice badge. Very fitting.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Dude that looks great!

Thanks :) I have some more vinyl stickers but I'm trying to decide if I should put them on or save them for my new MBP whenever I get it. A friend of mine also gave me a great idea to get vinyl stickers made like stickers you used to see back in the days for people travelling. The ones that were all over the suitcases with the places they have been. So I'm trying to get some made of all the places I have travelled to.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Friday is approaching. Tomorrow will be Hump Day, followed by Friday Eve.

funny story I'm Jamaican so even now some times there are sayings or expressions that I still don't know about. So I remember a long time ago I'm in my teens and I'm on the subway it's Wednesday. So this woman starts talking to me on the subway we're having a nice little convo and then it's her stop. She leaves and she says "Happy Hump day" I'm like ??? I knew what hump meant but I had no idea what the hell she meant by hump day I never heard the expression before. I thought she was trying to hit on me, it wasn't until I talked to a friend and they explained to me that it was just an expression lol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Definitely makes for a nice badge. Very fitting.
BK I just posted over at CB to thank everyone over there for this idea and told them we are going to do a plateau of 500 in here since we are smaller and have some ladies over here as talented as louzer that are going to do the same thing. I think the whole thing is cool now that 2 forums are doing this. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's a lotta dog....
He is the friendliest dog too and loves to play with all the balls we get him. When they go out of town he stays at my house and I take care of him and yes he is huge but a very cool and smart dog.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I have multiple weather apps on my phone. Being in Dixie Alley, I'd rather get 50 notifications rather than none.

However, my phone was blowing up this morning:

Screen1.PNGScreen4.PNG

​That's just part of the alerts too.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks :) I have some more vinyl stickers but I'm trying to decide if I should put them on or save them for my new MBP whenever I get it. A friend of mine also gave me a great idea to get vinyl stickers made like stickers you used to see back in the days for people travelling. The ones that were all over the suitcases with the places they have been. So I'm trying to get some made of all the places I have travelled to.

That's a good idea! I have a few stickers on my pc but that's about it. I might have to find a batman one to put on mine.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I got bored of my background, as I usually do had to change

Attachments

• 01808_aviewofparadise_1920x1200.jpg
    01808_aviewofparadise_1920x1200.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

The wife and I hit a wine tasting on Saturday. It was really good there were all the major food trucks there, the wine was really good and althout it was a little colder than it should be it was still really nice weather.

Attachments

• IMG_3819.JPG
    IMG_3819.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3820.JPG
    IMG_3820.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3822.JPG
    IMG_3822.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The wife and I hit a wine tasting on Saturday. It was really good there were all the major food trucks there, the wine was really good and althout it was a little colder than it should be it was still really nice weather.

Nice! Did they have Sangria? That's my favorite kind right there. It's a nice little winery place down in the outer banks i North Carolina that makes best sangria I have ever tasted.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

The first truck we headed to is one we have had before "The Dirty South" which serves a lot of pulled pork sandwiches with unique ingredients. My wife was hoping to get the Chicken and Waffle sandwich but by the time we got up to the truck it was sold out. So we ended up going with a chicken taco.

Attachments

• IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Nice! Did they have Sangria? That's my favorite kind right there. It's a nice little winery place down in the outer banks i North Carolina that makes best sangria I have ever tasted.

I'm not really a big wine person and my wife can't drink since she's expecting so we went for the ice wine. We got the Riesling which was very sweet and I actually really liked it. I don't think they had any Sangria though.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello Elizabeth how are you?

Hi Rellskie. Hey did I read correctly that you are looking at the SG4? All ok by me as long as you keep being a part of the forum!! advancements certainly intriguing. Before I had the iPhone 5 I had a blackberry 9930. Really love the iPhone and this forum.

As for today hmmm well better than Monday? LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen