The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. I wish all of you a wonderful Monday and hope you all stay safe, I am off today....Woo Hooo so i will just be chillin and trying to make the best of it. Going on a bike ride. See ya all later.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Already did workout, brought girls to school, ran to the store and now at work...and it's not quite 9:00! Here's hoping for a good day and that the storms coming through hold off til after my daughter's big track meet!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I wish all of you a wonderful Monday and hope you all stay safe, I am off today....Woo Hooo so i will just be chillin and trying to make the best of it. Going on a bike ride. See ya all later.

Have a great relaxing day Jag! Enjoy that bike ride!!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, Monday. It's here. A couple days' off, some relaxation time, and in a a few hours, back into the frying pan again. Hope everyone is starting off with a decent or better work week! (or at least has plenty of bean juice!)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't get to post as much when iI'm off as I do when I'm working. Get concentrated on family, and such, so I don't get as much phone time as I'mused to. But I usually get caught up pretty quickly.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes they get posted eventually..but at first it says...thanks for posting a mod will approve..blah blah lol

That's a way they deal with catching spammers and cookie stuffers. Those types usually like to come in and dump 10-20 links and disappear.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

So, they dump the trash before it gets quoted a few times and makes for a bigger clean-up, and causes other members to lose posts. On the CB Challenge, I explained what these people do, and how to edit quotes and report them. They don't filter the same way as iMore and WPC, so members help weed out spam and stuffers.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Now that would be a cool match up.

Wolverine is the truth too. I like how he doesn't age and has that ability to heal as well

yeah and I love that he is Canadian ;) Hey I just thought of it an even better match up

Wolverine vs X-23 ( little rusty but I think I got that right)
Wolverine against his daughter so evenly matched powers and weapons just experience versus ferocity damn don't know who I would go for?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hello everyone, so I'm from CB, but have some good friends in here that wanted me to drop by and say hi!

I guess I can partially be here legally since I do own an iPad :D

Welcome to the darkside *best Darth Vader impression ever*

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Does anyone watch "Revenge" ? This season has been a little slow at times but damn the season finale pulled me right back in. The writers know what they are doing and the show is getting good. I thought Aiden was the one that was going to die but instead it was Decklin which is going to make the whole baby situation interesting. Now that Jack knows Emily is really Amanda how is that gonna go down and why is Aidin out of custody but Nolan is not?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

ynadyju6.jpg

Morning everyone. Gonna be a muggy one today.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

yeah and I love that he is Canadian ;) Hey I just thought of it an even better match up

Wolverine vs X-23 ( little rusty but I think I got that right)
Wolverine against his daughter so evenly matched powers and weapons just experience versus ferocity damn don't know who I would go for?

I had to look up x-23 because I never heard of her before. I don't really follow the comics like that. That would be a interesting battle.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I had to look up x-23 because I never heard of her before. I don't really follow the comics like that. That would be a interesting battle.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

yeah definitely would be a crazy battle it would be interesting too because would Logan have the heart to kill his daughter? Would she kill her only family? The Adamantium clash would be killer though :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

We're gonna be heading out here, shortly, my wife is coming with me for the next 3 weeks or so. A little vacation for her.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

yeah definitely would be a crazy battle it would be interesting too because would Logan have the heart to kill his daughter? Would she kill her only family? The Adamantium clash would be killer though :)

Oh I believe Logan would kill her if he had to lol. Dude is a beast! He'd be running after her like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369072680.298790.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait to get off work. The clock is ticking extremely slow right now .😫

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2