The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

post up and let me know how it was it looks good but I have heard mixed reviews.

It was good....in my opinion just good and not great if that says enough :) But that's just me and someone else might think it's fabulous !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I will check it out even though I think I know where it is. Not that I am getting anymore tats anytime soon. I have enough to hold for now and with my age I am not interested in them like when I was younger. :)

details how many and what are they?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

OK you guys give me any ideas. It's a year away but I'm trying to think of what to get for my tat. I want something fun, comic book style, characters if you got any ideas throw em out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have 100 per page. That'll make quite a difference!

​Nothing? Well I'll be dipped in, um, stuff.
Yes it would make a big difference so that was a good bit of advice on the post count.

​I just sent you a few emails. Just heard when I got home from work just now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

details how many and what are they?
I have 12 of them all on my arms and they are mainly of lions or animals I like a lot from the jungle. I also have a huge piece from my shoulder down of a very retailed mountain scene with trees and a water fall with an eagle and Harley Davidson Bar and shield. Very detailed that the guy did out of his head that took 8 hours. My lion head took 6.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I absolutely love Audi's especially the new lights they have ! I've owned 3 Honda Accords and am a huge Honda fan, but right now I'm driving a Toyota Camry which I've never been happy with....long story lol
I have always driven Accords and have a new one now...Long story i will tell you someday. I am an IndyCar and F1 nut and coming to Toronto in July 13-14 for the 2 races there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh