The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

This is for Elizabeth only so don't anybody else look you hear Wendy!! :)
tumblr_ldqrrzaXdQ1qfe490o1_500.jpg

​Hope you Enjoy!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Tomorrow's the day I get to put on a funny hat and celebrate the fact that the Earth made it around the sun again. The Sharks better pull off a win for me because of this.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I leave for a little bit and come back to g strings and tats....fantastic!! I do have a small tattoo, bet you cant guess of what?!! ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Off to a dinner that just so happens to be near a very nice Apple store!! wonder who arranged that??;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Off to a dinner that just so happens to be near a very nice Apple store!! wonder who arranged that??;)
Have fun at dinner and BTW can you stop at the Apple store and pick me up an iPad 4r. Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm relaxing watching the nba playoffs. I hope everyone's having a great evening!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Have fun at dinner and BTW can you stop at the Apple store and pick me up an iPad 4r. Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu
Absolutely, just post your black card info and I will have them ship direct:):):)
What's that you say??? pick out one for myself too??? Look how we when from breakfast to iPads for all in what 50 posts or so! woo hoo
Have a great evening iMore buddies....see you all later tonight..

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I leave for a little bit and come back to g strings and tats....fantastic!! I do have a small tattoo, bet you cant guess of what?!! ;)

Always said if I was gonna get the words 'Your Name: tattooed on my bum, then I could bet people that I have your name tattooed on it.