The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Those are my absolute favorite.

Mostly I just miss Dunkin. We don't have them down here, just that inferior Krispy Kreme.

That sucks Alli. 😡 They need to bring a DD's to your area!

That has been the big articles Rellskie all day on the Blog and it is a thread you should read what people are saying in the General Discusion forum. Now me personally of course when I had BBM it drove me crazy because it was always on.

I have no desire Ty. I will stick with my native SMS and iMessage.

I hear ya. I honestly enjoy iMessage just as much. It was fun when I had bbm on my bb but its nothing I couldn't replace with a different service like iMessage. It's still awesome to see blackberry finally make it available on iOS and Android though.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've seen so many nice cases for iPhones. I don't know which brands they are, but every time I'm at a store or restaurant someone has a really colourful iPhone case.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Otterbox and Seidio make a ton of them, as do Case Mate, Body Glove, and a host of others. Wally World has a dedicated aisle for iPhone, iPad, and iPad support. Their are many designer cases, and accessories out the wazoo.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Um.....huge phone case addict here *major eyeroll* http://cdn-forums.imore.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

While I like cases, I don't ever get a collection of them. I use a wonderful case that fits me perfectly. It's called a Ballistic Smooth case. Thin and light with raised, thicker corners to absorb a drop and keep the face and back off of flat surfaces. It comes with interchangeable colored silicone plus for the corners, and slides into a pocket easily. It also has a mild texture to give it a little grip so it isn't slippery.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That sucks Alli. �� They need to bring a DD's to your area!

I hear ya. I honestly enjoy iMessage just as much. It was fun when I had bbm on my bb but its nothing I couldn't replace with a different service like iMessage. It's still awesome to see blackberry finally make it available on iOS and Android though.

Bringing BBM cross platform is quite a move, and even though they've toyed with the idea in the past, it really is a sweet messaging system. Now that I have friends from CrackBerry across the spectrum of Mobile Nations, I had several groups of friends on BBM the didn't make the crossover to WhatsApp like several did.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4s51NVA2GU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The one I have is gray, and I have blue corners on my S3 case.
I have always been partial to Seidio for some reason... The Convert case which is a hardrshell 2 piece and than a rubber outside with a piece to lock them together and all ports are covered covered.I even used one when I had by BB. Then one has a nice locking holster so it does not fall out. What i do I have to have a good solid case, Same protection as Otter box but not as thick.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Alli they are also my favorite and i have to have one every Sat when I get to work. The owners wife brings in a dozen assorted DD for our shop and one Blueberry for me.

I would be happy to send some to you, Not kidding.

I have a better idea. Next time I'm out your way, we'll just go get one. :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That case looks really nice BK !

It honestly is. Too many cases interfere with my thumbs at the screen edges, having such a high edge around the screen. This has a flat lip, and interferes not in the slightest.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I have always been partial to Seidio for some reason... The Convert case which is a hardrshell 2 piece and than a rubber outside with a piece to lock them together and all ports are covered covered.I even used one when I had by BB. Then one has a nice locking holster so it does not fall out. What i do I have to have a good solid case, Same protection as Otter box but not as thick.

I had a Platinum Pt case made by Seidio (same as the Innocase 2) on my old BlackBerry Tour, and it got grit inside the ports, and slowly ground itinto the housing. It made the device kind of uunsightly in less than a month.

I used a Trident Aegis on my Motorola Photon, really sweet case, similar to the Commuter, soft inner with hard outer skeleton nice case, as pricey as the Otterbox.

My wife loved the Smooth so much, and I got her the pink version, with purple corners. Since both our phones are blue, we like to have a way to tell them apart.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I had a Platinum Pt case made by Seidio (same as the Innocase 2) on my old BlackBerry Tour, and it got grit inside the ports, and slowly ground itinto the housing. It made the device kind of uunsightly in less than a month.

I used a Trident Aegis on my Motorola Photon, really sweet case, similar to the Commuter, soft inner with hard outer skeleton nice case, as pricey as the Otterbox.

My wife loved the Smooth so much, and I got her the pink version, with purple corners. Since both our phones are blue, we like to have a way to tell them apart.

​That's cool but I have had great luck with Seidio so I stick with them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK for everyone of you early birds for tomorrow breakfast will be served to everyone that stops by bright and early so this is part of the menu. Don't be late or you might miss out!!

Blueberry-Muffins.jpgCappuccino_01.jpgEggs 1.jpgmocha-iced-coffee.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think I got everybody covered. Save a blueberry muffin for me please. :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

SaltedCaramelBrownieSundaewithBacon.png

::cool:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

This is going to take forever......

No, not really. This makes the 600th post, and it picks up steam as people get a feel for cutting loose and having fun. I entered the 100K Challenge in December, and have over 6000 posts in that thread myself. Post to your hearts content, be funny, have fun, and take as little as possible seriously.