The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So not only do I need an iced coffee and coffee cake muffin this morning, but I need some jailbreak help...normally I can figure all this stuff out on my own, pretty techy and enjoy doing that kinda thing, but this one I can't figure out!!!! Posted a thread in jb section, any thoughts appreciated!!!!

Maybe 'resident expert doesn't have an iPhone but spends night assisting others' Berger has a suggestion... ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning IMore buddies!
Hey we have multiple 500's here!! Not only did we go over 500 in our post count in this thread but Wendy also surpassed the 500 mark for her post count too!!
Way to go :cool::):cool:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Seashell, I wish I could help you with your jailbreak troubles! No version out for me yet..sniffle sniffle

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So not only do I need an iced coffee and coffee cake muffin this morning, but I need some jailbreak help...normally I can figure all this stuff out on my own, pretty techy and enjoy doing that kinda thing, but this one I can't figure out!!!! Posted a thread in jb section, any thoughts appreciated!!!!

Maybe 'resident expert doesn't have an iPhone but spends night assisting others' Berger has a suggestion... ;)

Going over there right now to see if I can help seashell

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Going over there right now to see if I can help seashell

Thank you Rellskie!! But I did fix it...started removing tweaks having to do with my icons and it seems to be all better now. Can get them out of folders!!! 😰

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks everyone for reading through my momentary (ok all morning!) panic attack!!! Iced coffees all around...😊👍

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am soo happy to see that we passed 500 posts in this thread.... And they said it could not be done! HA! I am glad to see it went to one of our visitors from WPC our friend Laura. Congrats!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am soo happy to see that we passed 500 posts in this thread.... And they said it could not be done! HA! I am glad to see it went to one of our visitors from WPC our friend Laura. Congrats!

We are doing great in this thread plus it's fun to just chat about random stuff.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We are doing great in this thread plus it's fun to just chat about random stuff.
I agree 100% and is why I started it thanks to CB giving me the idea on their fabulous thread.

​Also a shout out to Wendy for her 500th as well.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

So happy to be part of not only this thread but the whole iMore community...everyone is truly super!!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I've seen so many nice cases for iPhones. I don't know which brands they are, but every time I'm at a store or restaurant someone has a really colourful iPhone case.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

BWUAHAHAHAHA! BWUAHAHAHAHA! BWUAHAHAHAHA!

(An evil laugh or other exclamation of dominance.)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I've seen so many nice cases for iPhones. I don't know which brands they are, but every time I'm at a store or restaurant someone has a really colourful iPhone case.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Laura does this mean we might be able to turn you? Maybe at least an iPhone and WP so you can become cross platform. Any hope at all.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I have that darn Band-Aid jingle stuck in my head thanks to a commercial during All My Children on Hulu.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Try living in the Corn Patch.

Closest NHL team to me is Nashville. My Sharks are about 2,000 miles and two time zones away.

My Canadian doc is in mourning also. He's a Laffs Leafs fan even though he's from BC.

You can jump on the Sharks bandwagon with PK and me. There's room. :)

BTW where is the Corn Patch anyways...I've always wondered :) ? And hey I've been to San Jose so maybe I will just do that
biggrin.png

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

iBabygirl_ post challenge.jpg

I know our post challenge is higher that 5,000 but I want to show some levels of success!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh