The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You know, it looks weird under my avatar. I haven't seen 'Newbie' under my title for quite some time.

You need to get to 50 and then you become a Beginner ! I think you like it here.....we like you here ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It'll probably go in tomorrow, but I can't work until it gets fixed. A rig is a lot different from a car in the amount of time it goes between services. A car is recommended at 3K miles. My truck gets serviced at 35K mile intervals, with an intermediate grease job between the major service. Truck tires, if maintained properly, can run out 300K miles or so. My truck currently has 421K miles on it, and should be traded out around the time of my next service.
WOW that is amazing and had no idea about the tires and service intervals. How long are you on the road away from home at any given time and do you do local or all over the U.S.?

I am in the Motorcycle business so I can understand all about service.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well the crab legs were a hit ! Now onto the bbq....Yum....and It's game night tonight :)

Crab legs???!!!! I love those...you are so in charge of bringing those to our get together!! Since we already have iced coffee, bagels and such ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

My head hurts already thinking about my busy week ahead...I need to find a way to detour to DD this week for sure, iced coffee is calling me!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Ok, happy Mom moment share: each of my daughters made me a video for today, so sweet...those are the best type of gifts, doesn't have to come from the store. Pictures set to music with beautiful sentiments and a hug after I saw each one...priceless!! ❤

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

how do you know when a Chinese person robs your home?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol no its the hockey playoffs and our Leafs made it in for the 1st time in 9 years so that's a big thing here :p

Well, I just stuck my foot right on in, didn't I? Yeah, I have a few friends eagerly following it.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

You need to get to 50 and then you become a Beginner ! I think you like it here.....we like you here ;)

Well, I've been slow as compared to a normal pace. When I'm on my game I can run two or three in a day. Hundred, that is. Just depends on what time I have available and the mood I'm in, too. I enjoy posting and sharing ideas, and giving folks a chuckle or two, daily.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

My head hurts already thinking about my busy week ahead...I need to find a way to detour to DD this week for sure, iced coffee is calling me!!!

I made two stops a Dunkin's for a record this week. First, it was a croissant and iced tea, the second, one Boston Creme and one glazed. I indulged.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning iMore. I hope the work week is kind to everyone. ME, I have Monday's off but pay for it because I have to work on Saturdays. Foe seashell and Wendy here is your Monday Morning Iced Coffee! Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Pacific_Northwest_Iced_Coffee (1).jpg
    Pacific_Northwest_Iced_Coffee (1).jpg
    750.6 KB · Views: 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

For those of you that are more into Hot Coffee like me... Enjoy! I am going for one now.

Attachments

• Cappuccino.JPG
    Cappuccino.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 5

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

WOW that is amazing and had no idea about the tires and service intervals. How long are you on the road away from home at any given time and do you do local or all over the U.S.?

I am in the Motorcycle business so I can understand all about service.

I'm out around 3 weeks, can cover the lower 48,but mostly central to eastern U.S. I've been at it twenty years+, and have covered around 2.6 million miles. That's the equivalent of 104 trips around the planet. I've been to the Capitol cities of all 50 states, and 5 Canadian provinces.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh