The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just got home from a 30 mile cycle ride along the beautiful waters of the Gulf where I live in Fla. Hot and legs are tired from the long ride but my iPod made it manageable...lol.

Hope you enjoy the view of what I saw during the ride. A couple of my favorite $1,000.000.00 + house on an area called Casey Key where all the Millionaires live.

Wowzers! That's nice

Tapatalking

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Just got home from a 30 mile cycle ride along the beautiful waters of the Gulf where I live in Fla. Hot and legs are tired from the long ride but my iPod made it manageable...lol.

Hope you enjoy the view of what I saw during the ride. A couple of my favorite $1,000.000.00 + house on an area called Casey Key where all the Millionaires live.

Wow Wow Wow !!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Nothing like running a race in our nations capital. The first mile we ran towards the Capital Building. So AWESOME.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well it's Monday and yup back to work for another fun-filled 5 days :rolleyes: It's okay if I wanna feel better I will just scroll up a bit and look at Jaguarr40's beach pics !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning iMore. One cup of coffee down and now a Cappachino from Starbucks, That out to get me rolling on my day off!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I have a short work week. Three day vacation starting Wednesday. Three glorious days of doing absolutely nothing except trying to find a washing machine I can afford. Going to the laundry mat sucks but I do enjoy doing 5 loads of laundry in < an hour. Thank God for Netflix on the iPhone.

I made a reminder to tell Siri to turn my alarms off tomorrow morning after I get up.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I was dragging to work this morning. I'm about to find a big Ol cup of coffee.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Up at 5:30, girls to school, work and now I'm soo ready for lunch and catching up on some iMore!! ;)
Have good afternoon friends!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have a short work week. Three day vacation starting Wednesday. Three glorious days of doing absolutely nothing except trying to find a washing machine I can afford. Going to the laundry mat sucks but I do enjoy doing 5 loads of laundry in < an hour. Thank God for Netflix on the iPhone.

I made a reminder to tell Siri to turn my alarms off tomorrow morning after I get up.
Now that I like. My vacation is not until Nov. 10 days.I suppose do you congratulate someone for a new washing machine? :) What about the dryer?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Now that I like. My vacation is not until Nov. 10 days.I suppose do you congratulate someone for a new washing machine? :) What about the dryer?

Dryer is fine. I keep killing washing machines.

I'll be catching up on yard work. Thanks to this half a foot of rain we've gotten in the Corn Patch, my yard looks horrible.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Muwhahahahahahahaha Android Central is in the lead:p
I would also like to disccuss the Samsung ads.
Did anyone else get offended by them? Ive owned every single iPhone and I never stood in line for them, also what's wrong with standing in line anyway?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

Muwhahahahahahahaha Android Central is in the lead:p
I would also like to disccuss the Samsung ads.
Did anyone else get offended by them? Ive owned every single iPhone and I never stood in line for them, also what's wrong with standing in line anyway?

who in the hell are you

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Part of the fun is posting silly videos! Now I can post this as a BlackBerry person (and I also didn't like the Lumia, which I used for about a month), because I don't have a dog in the fight. (Acually that's not true either I own a Note 2 and a ipad mini) ANYWAYS I love this commercial!!!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

How about some classics? Am I the only old head here?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal