The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I should have brought my swim fins in the office. I will have to swim to my truck in a couple hours when I'm off. Two inches of rain so far. Four more expected.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

That's a lot of rain Ginger!!

Some rain here but thankfully it's not snow like just North of here!!!!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Dangit, I want a real lunch during the week! 22 minutes is just not enough time for lunch! I envy you people with "real" jobs and "real" salaries. You, who get at least 30 minutes for lunch and can go to the bathroom whenever you need to, and not just during that 22 minutes!

And no, the 2 month summer vacation doesn't make up for it, cause that 8 weeks is taken up with curriculum writing, AP training, Smartboard workshops, and the list goes on.

​OMG...I didn't realize how hungry I am! LMAO!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I should have brought my swim fins in the office. I will have to swim to my truck in a couple hours when I'm off. Two inches of rain so far. Four more expected.
Hey Laura the badge looks good on you. I have the can of Brasso by the way to keep it looking good, Wendy wants it then 'D and you're next. Glad to have you.

​1 1/2 hours to getting outta work, I will post back every half hour to I get out. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Dangit, I want a real lunch during the week! 22 minutes is just not enough time for lunch! I envy you people with "real" jobs and "real" salaries. You, who get at least 30 minutes for lunch and can go to the bathroom whenever you need to, and not just during that 22 minutes!

And no, the 2 month summer vacation doesn't make up for it, cause that 8 weeks is taken up with curriculum writing, AP training, Smartboard workshops, and the list goes on.

​OMG...I didn't realize how hungry I am! LMAO!!
Alli are you trying to make a point about us people working 50 hours a week just for a half hour or hour lunch? You poor girl, You went through worse than that....:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BTW I like the way this thread is going and where it is headed. Hey Rich we're coming for you slow but sure. We have a lot of ex-CB people here and you know us all. Watch your back....:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Its feeling like summertime here today. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

30 mins until quitting time so I am logging off and going home for a good dinner and a movie. Maybe a little iMore later and then Blue Bloods. See ya'll later. Have a great weekend everyone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Rainy night in the A-town, i can't think of a better way to spend it than having a massive steak and then seeing Iron Man with the wifer...G'night iMore!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Just did a 4.0 incline, 4.0 speed 50lb Fireman carry for a mile. Awesomeness!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Think it is going to be a bit more iMore and the rest TV night. Gotta work tomorrow but only half a day and then the weekend is mine. :)

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Okay so the rain stopped, but where did all this wind come from?

Don't really care because my feet are dry.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh no BLiNK! Sean read your post!! Back off people the guy with the tattoos is mine!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Question. All of a sudden when I select a screen shot from my camera roll I get a system error message that its not a valid image file....hmmm any ideas?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Question. All of a sudden when I select a screen shot from my camera roll I get a system error message that its not a valid image file....hmmm any ideas?

That's odd. Have you tried restarting your phone? It might just need a reboot

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice