The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You read my mind as I was alerted to this discrepency last night by Keith . I think personally and again my opinion...We should go by desktop /Laptop computer instead of the iMore forum app or TT given the fact that these ARE apps always being updated, bug issues etc. I use mt PC 75% of the time to access iMore and post counts have never been wrong.

Let me give an example that Wendy can attest to at CB and their 500K thread or I can't remember the number but they are Number 1 and they always go by PC count all this time. I don't know what else to do to say that we are pretty well going to have to do PC count. Pr1nce just messaged me that it is being looked into by a higher up that he reached out to and see what that answer is.

Yes on CB the official count is the PC count, no other count.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You read my mind as I was alerted to this discrepency last night by Keith . I think personally and again my opinion...We should go by desktop /Laptop computer instead of the iMore forum app or TT given the fact that these ARE apps always being updated, bug issues etc. I use mt PC 75% of the time to access iMore and post counts have never been wrong.

Let me give an example that Wendy can attest to at CB and their 500K thread or I can't remember the number but they are Number 1 and they always go by PC count all this time. I don't know what else to do to say that we are pretty well going to have to do PC count. Pr1nce just messaged me that it is being looked into by a higher up that he reached out to and see what that answer is.

EDIT: It was just sugessted to me by one of my partners in crime...LOL and I think I know and hope all of you would agree that we need to go by iMores official post count as opposed to a 3rd party app. iMores post count has always been official and that is where will will proceed from here on with iMore and not Tapatalk or the iMore forum app. ok with everybody here??
I am only quoting my own post here so these stay together but after talking to Elizabeth and Pr1nce about their alerting me and their opinions as well so what I mean is that if you were on a PC on a browser no matter what browser looking at iMore that way... Whatever post count you see is going to be official and no 3rd party app no matter which one it is.

Will everyone agree with this? This post count as i see it right now through my Google Browser and Internet Explorer both are showing #19874.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

This post count as i see it right now through my Google Browser and Internet Explorer both are showing #19874.

Now its 19875 :)

Jag you started the thread you decide who has post 20k :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

If we had been going like we are now from day one we would be at 50k already :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh