Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 976 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 973974975976977978979 ... LastLast
Results 24,376 to 24,400 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24376  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Wow that's quite a picture Jag! How'd you get that??? Bit scary I'd say
    A friend of mine who lives near the cape iMessaged it to me with a few others.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24377  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning spencer, pr1nce., thatgirl, Elizabeth, Hope you guys are doing well this morning. Our weather is terrible and going to rain all day. I hope we don't get any funnel clouds like the one I posted yesterday my friend sent me from the Cape.
  3. #24378  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning Jag...ENJOY the day. Rain can be good sometimes...SMILE
  4. #24379  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning pr1nce.
    Good morning Elizabeth!
  5. #24380  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning spencer, pr1nce., thatgirl, Elizabeth, Hope you guys are doing well this morning. Our weather is terrible and going to rain all day. I hope we don't get any funnel clouds like the one I posted yesterday my friend sent me from the Cape.
    Good morning Jag!
  6. #24381  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everybody!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Born in DC and raised in Northern VA in Alexandria and Annandale.
    That's awesome! I have lots of relatives in Alexandria.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24382  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Morning Jag...ENJOY the day. Rain can be good sometimes...SMILE
    I actually like the rain....
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24383  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Good morning everybody!



    That's awesome! I have lots of relatives in Alexandria.
    Hi Jake, How are you today. Yep little River Turnpike and the Braddock Rd area. Graduated from Jefferson HS which is now a Science Center.
  9. #24384  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hi Jake, How are you today. Yep little River Turnpike and the Braddock Rd area. Graduated from Jefferson HS which is now a Science Center.
    Hey Jag! Small world! I'm doing well, how about you?
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24385  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Hey Jag! Small world! I'm doing well, how about you?
    Doing good for having to work but I was off yesterday so it's all good.
  11. #24386  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Afternoon All...

    Just chugging along here with this migration. I think tonight will be a cigar night. I need a nice relaxing smoke to clear my mind.

  12. #24387  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Afternoon All...

    Just chugging along here with this migration. I think tonight will be a cigar night. I need a nice relaxing smoke to clear my mind.

    Good afternoon bamf!
  13. #24388  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,914 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good evening 50k family. I have some sad news to report. This morning Taz posted in the Moderator AFK forum that his brother passed away. I know that you all will join me in sending our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

    I am so sorry to hear. Prayers going out for Taz and family.
  14. #24389  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon 50k family! How's your day?
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24390  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon bamf, Laura and pr1nce. Taz Messaged me this morning to tell me all was good for now with him but you could tell he was down. I told him if he needed anything to let us know and he said TY and he would.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24391  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    How goes it all of you? Hope your afternoon is going by fast, Mine is for a change.
  17. #24392  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,914 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    My day has been going good so far, and I hope everyone else has a good Thursday.

    It still hasn't made up its mind if it wants to rain or not. We've had rain in the forecast for the past 3 days, but so far nothing significant other than a short drizzle.
  18. #24393  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good afternoon bamf, Laura and pr1nce. Taz Messaged me this morning to tell me all was good for now with him but you could tell he was down. I told him if he needed anything to let us know and he said TY and he would.
    Good afternoon Jag!
  19. #24394  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Taz, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! *hugs*

    Hi friends!!😊

    Jake I have family in NC too!!

    pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

    Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!





    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
  20. #24395  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Evening 50kers, thank you all, for all thoughts and prayers. looks like i missed quite a bit.
  21. #24396  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Taz, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! *hugs*

    Hi friends!!

    Jake I have family in NC too!!

    pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

    Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!





    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Hi seashell! College visits, that's exciting. Where's she looking in Illinois?
    Have fun camping this weekend. Any Rita visits planned??
  22. #24397  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Evening 50kers, thank you all, for all thoughts and prayers. looks like i missed quite a bit.
    Good evening Taz! It's good to see you. Take care my friend.
  23. #24398  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Taz, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! *hugs*

    Hi friends!!

    Jake I have family in NC too!!

    pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

    Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!





    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    That is awesome, Seashell.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24399  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    My day has been going good so far, and I hope everyone else has a good Thursday.

    It still hasn't made up its mind if it wants to rain or not. We've had rain in the forecast for the past 3 days, but so far nothing significant other than a short drizzle.
    Mid afternoon and all night it rained although it called for it all week and including all the rest of this week and I have not seen a drop all day.
    It is not suppose to rain on my new car for at least a week but it did not seem to work out that way....
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24400  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Taz, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! *hugs*

    Hi friends!!

    Jake I have family in NC too!!

    pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

    Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!





    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Good evening seashell. Hope you have been well and have lots to do. Hope you are having fun!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions