Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 956 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 953954955956957958959 ... LastLast
Results 23,876 to 23,900 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #23876  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone.
    Good afternoon Taz! How's your day?
  2. #23877  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Not to bad, one more shift tonight before the weekend. How's your day been.
  3. #23878  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I knew the NAKED talk would bring seashell out!!
    *giggling* 😉


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
  4. #23879  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Not to bad, one more shift tonight before the weekend. How's your day been.
    Slow day. But that's good. I'm ready for the weekend.
  5. #23880  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey Jake, How is your day?
    It was all right, thanks. Yours? And HUGE congrats on the ride! Also, I would have turned into the biggest baby around that snake. They just make my skin crawl and I'm terrified of them; not as terrified as I am of small spaces, but still quite scared. We used to have them around our pool all the time and I'd immediately run to get my pistol and I'd shoot them. That's probably terrible but I couldn't rest easy knowing they were still slithering around those bushes. And in my defense, two of the three that I shot at my mom's house were Copperheads (the other was a non-venmous King Snake), which can easily kill you, so they had to go. My step dad would still get mad about it all the same, though. He's just out of his damn mind and catches them with his bare hands and puts them back in the woods, allowing them to come back in an hour. So I preferred to shoot them. I figured if they didn't return back to all their little snake friends in a timely manner then the others might get the message.

    I might go to hell for that, I'm not sure yet.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23881  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening everyone.... Home from work, chillin out and relaxing waiting for game 1 tonight of the NBA Finals. Gonna be a good one. My prediction is Heat in 6 but none the less a great series.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23882  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Not to bad, one more shift tonight before the weekend. How's your day been.
    Well that's a good thing Taz. Weekend are so under rated...LOL
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23883  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    It was all right, thanks. Yours? And HUGE congrats on the ride! Also, I would have turned into the biggest baby around that snake. They just make my skin crawl and I'm terrified of them; not as terrified as I am of small spaces, but still quite scared. We used to have them around our pool all the time and I'd immediately run to get my pistol and I'd shoot them. That's probably terrible but I couldn't rest easy knowing they were still slithering around those bushes. And in my defense, two of the three that I shot at my mom's house were Copperheads (the other was a non-venmous King Snake), which can easily kill you, so they had to go. My step dad would still get mad about it all the same, though. He's just out of his damn mind and catches them with his bare hands and puts them back in the woods, allowing them to come back in an hour. So I preferred to shoot them. I figured if they didn't return back to all their little snake friends in a timely manner then the others might get the message.

    I might go to hell for that, I'm not sure yet.
    I am not real fond myself especially of any venomous snake like a coral.....red touches yellow...Kill a fellow Red touches Black, Friend of Jack as we remember if they are venomous or not otherwise i will pick one up behind the head and tail and just throw it back in the woods. I came real close to run over it and picked up my legs and got around it, Stopped, Took a pic and moved on.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 06-05-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling
  9. #23884  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening everyone.... Home from work, chillin out and relaxing waiting for game 1 tonight of the NBA Finals. Gonna be a good one. My prediction is Heat in 6 but none the less a great series.
    Good Evening everyone. Yes me too Jag, just finished dinner and now setteling in for the NBA Finals game 1. I also like Heat in 6. SMILE
  10. #23885  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening everyone.... Home from work, chillin out and relaxing waiting for game 1 tonight of the NBA Finals. Gonna be a good one. My prediction is Heat in 6 but none the less a great series.
    Good evening Jag! I guess we're on opposite sides for this. I'm picking the Spurs. Should be a great series.
  11. #23886  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well that's a good thing Taz. Weekend are so under rated...LOL
    So hear you on that bud, how's your day been.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #23887  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good evening Jag! I guess we're on opposite sides for this. I'm picking the Spurs. Should be a great series.
    Either way should be a really good game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. #23888  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Either way should be a really good game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it will be. I'm going with the old guys.
  14. #23889  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Yes it will be. I'm going with the old guys.
    Can't go wrong.... Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23890  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening everyone. Yes me too Jag, just finished dinner and now setteling in for the NBA Finals game 1. I also like Heat in 6. SMILE
    Yep spencer it is going to be a good game and I love game 1s because it sets the tone for the series. Have fun watching it
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23891  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good evening Jag! I guess we're on opposite sides for this. I'm picking the Spurs. Should be a great series.
    I agree although it does look like opposite sides game 1 like I just said to spencer will set the tone.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23892  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    So hear you on that bud, how's your day been.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been real goo today and you Taz?
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23893  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Yes it will be. I'm going with the old guys.
    For an old guy TD can still play some ball and feed of Tony Parker they make good team mates.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 06-05-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling
  19. #23894  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Been real goo today and you Taz?


    Its been good, weather has been a gloomy the past couple of days. But they talking a great weekend.
  20. #23895  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I agree although it does look like opposite sides game 1 like I just said to spencer will set the tone.
    I just want to see the old dudes win this year. This might be their last opportunity.
  21. #23896  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Just got back from getting my Dexter groomed. $75 + tip 😳 I think I'm in the wrong profession !
    He looks good though with his summer cut although he hates his life right now !

    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  22. #23897  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Just got back from getting my Dexter groomed. $75 + tip 😳 I think I'm in the wrong profession !
    He looks good though with his summer cut although he hates his life right now !

    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Seriously, it's so expensive! Those groomers must make a killing. And they're generally all weird. Skittle loves getting groomed as he genuinely loves any form of attention, and Ginger absolutely hates it and generally tries to bite the groomer.
  23. #23898  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Spurs win game one tonight. They gotta get the AC fixed that was ridiculous.
  24. #23899  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I just want to see the old dudes win this year. This might be their last opportunity.
    Old dudes, pick up game one.
  25. #23900  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Old dudes, pick up game one.
    The old dudes did ok. Even with the conditions in the arena due to the AC not working. Both teams played in the same conditions. The old dudes handled the heat (the temp in the building) better than Miami.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions