Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 932 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 929930931932933934935 ... LastLast
Results 23,276 to 23,300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #23276  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,906 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

    Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.
    Jan, yes Crutchfield is still around. I have no idea if they still the catalogs, but their website is around. Bose is great too.

    I'm doing well, thanks, and I'm happy that WPCentral is getting busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy the awesome new Honda!
    Jaguarr40 and taz323 like this.
  2. #23277  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50k! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  3. #23278  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning 50k! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
    Morning prince, it's the weekend. Enjoy.
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  4. #23279  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone hope it's a great weekend
  5. #23280  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning 20/50 friends!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23281  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Jan, yes Crutchfield is still around. I have no idea if they still the catalogs, but their website is around. Bose is great too.

    I'm doing well, thanks, and I'm happy that WPCentral is getting busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy the awesome new Honda!
    Thank you for the info Laura on Crutchfield. I remember those catalogs...lol Also thank you for the well wishes on the new Honda. Now if I can finish this month and get through how busy I have been especially today and tomorrow I might get to enjoy it.

    I come by and pick you up to go to Starbucks for whatever you want ok...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23282  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning 50k! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
    Good Morning pr1nce and have a good weekend buddy.
    taz323 and pr1nce like this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23283  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning everyone hope it's a great weekend
    Good Morning Taz Manian Devil...lol Have a good weekend my friend and pray for me to get through today please...lol
    taz323 likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23284  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning 20/50 friends!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Good Morning seashell Hope you are going to have a good weekend, Take care and enjoy the weather.
    taz323 and seashell93 like this.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23285  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning everyone in 20/50K. I had to come in an hour of my own time to just check in equipment and get ready for the day. I am going to be slammed so this might be my last post today. Have a great and wonderful weekend if I miss anyone else and a Pre hello to Wendy, Elizabeth, Carlos Laura and anyone else, Including of course Nikki.
    taz323, kataran, pr1nce and 1 others like this.
  11. #23286  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning 20/50 friends!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Good morning fellow cheesehead. I hope we all have a good day today. I will be working and getting a paycheck (I get paid on Saturdays).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #23287  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning Taz Manian Devil...lol Have a good weekend my friend and pray for me to get through today please...lol
    Hope it goes by quick for you, have a good day.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. #23288  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning 20/50 friends!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Morning seashell


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and seashell93 like this.
  14. #23289  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl87 View Post
    Good morning fellow cheesehead. I hope we all have a good day today. I will be working and getting a paycheck (I get paid on Saturdays).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good morning Thatgirl.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    thatgirl87 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  15. #23290  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

    Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.
    Have Bose surround sound through out the house and Bluetooth through reciever, sound is awesome.
  16. #23291  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good Morning pr1nce and have a good weekend buddy.
    Thanks Jag! You too
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  17. #23292  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50k


    Don't work to hard Jan
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  18. #23293  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good Morning 50k


    Don't work to hard Jan
    Good morning Carlos!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  19. #23294  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning 20/50 friends!!


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    Good morning seashell! It's gonna be nice here. I bet you have the same weather up north. Have a great weekend!
    seashell93 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  20. #23295  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Morning prince, it's the weekend. Enjoy.
    Good morning Taz! Have a great weekend.
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23296  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Hope it goes by quick for you, have a good day.

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/31/usu3eqy7.jpg


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Love the Pic and so far I might even get out on time... Too bad you can't find a devil on a Trek road bike...lol That would be cool.
    taz323 and Laura Knotek like this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23297  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Have Bose surround sound through out the house and Bluetooth through reciever, sound is awesome.
    Except for the Bose for my Desktop... Check this out... Home Theater Speakers - Surround Sound Systems | Fluance.com
    These speakers are hand built and I have 2 sets - 4 of the towers and they are from Canada and incredible with a JVC AV receiver and Bluetooth player.
    I stumbled on the fluance years ago and when I saw the price I thought yeh sure but when you read how they are made - tell me how impressive they are.
    I have a pair of XL7 and a pair of AVH.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  23. #23298  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Love the Pic and so far I might even get out on time... Too bad you can't find a devil on a Trek road bike...lol That would be cool.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  24. #23299  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Carlos!
    Good Morning Prince
    taz323, Jaguarr40 and pr1nce like this.
  25. #23300  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Except for the Bose for my Desktop... Check this out... Home Theater Speakers - Surround Sound Systems | Fluance.com
    These speakers are hand built and I have 2 sets - 4 of the towers and they are from Canada and incredible with a JVC AV receiver and Bluetooth player.
    I stumbled on the fluance years ago and when I saw the price I thought yeh sure but when you read how they are made - tell me how impressive they are.
    I have a pair of XL7 and a pair of AVH.
    That's the one thing I half to have, my music and sound has to be there.
    Those systems look awesome.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions