Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 931 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 928929930931932933934 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #23251  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone.
  2. #23252  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.
    Good afternoon Taz!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  3. #23253  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good afternoon Taz!
    Hi prince, how's it going today.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  4. #23254  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Hi prince, how's it going today.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's good today. A slow quiet day. I see you're up and at it again.
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23255  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon to everyone and Happy Friday. Sorry about my lack of participation and greetings to all of you but end of the month and I am slammed with work, I just can't spend the time...Sorry. I miss all of you and hope to talk to you again soon when slow down. Peace to all of you , Stay healthy and have a great weekend.
    pr1nce, kataran, taz323 and 1 others like this.
  6. #23256  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good afternoon to everyone and Happy Friday. Sorry about my lack of participation and greetings to all of you but end of the month and I am slammed with work, I just can't spend the time...Sorry. I miss all of you and hope to talk to you again soon when slow down. Peace to all of you , Stay healthy and have a great weekend.
    Good afternoon Jag!
    Jaguarr40 and taz323 like this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23257  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good afternoon Jag!
    Good afternoon pr1nce!!
    pr1nce and taz323 like this.
  8. #23258  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good afternoon pr1nce!!
    Hi Jag, how's that new ride.
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23259  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Hi Jag, how's that new ride.
    Well good evening first off Taz. Hope you are having a great day and plan on a nic e weekend. I on the other hand have a very busy end of the month so I will be working a good deal.

    I wish i could say that Except for back anf forth to work which is about a mile and a half...lol I have not had a lot of time to enjoy it but as soon as i get another day off and some time i plan to gas it up and go on a nice long ride in out in the middle of nowhere where it is peaceful and I will then enjoy feeling how the car really is and what it can do. i am sure you understand.

    Anyway time to get a bite to eat so i have to go pick up Melissa and see where she feels like going tonight. My idea for some reason and suggestion was ahem....SEAFOOD!! What do you think> anyway let me run and will try and catch up with you all I hope for a bit this weekend. We also want to go to the neighborhood killer ice cream shop for desert - Gotta have that.
    By the way How have you been doing. I have a caught just bits and pieces on you working so It sounds like you are bust as I am. Well my friend have a good evening and will catch up soon.
    taz323, pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23260  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy great weekend to each and everyone of you on 50K and hope you are all going to enjoy yourselves this weekend and end of month down the drain. Enjoy yourselves and families. Weather around the country much like hear are suppose to be great - Nice and hot and humid but good enough to enjoy being outdoors. Enjoy ALL!!!!
    taz323, pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  11. #23261  

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well good evening first off Taz. Hope you are having a great day and plan on a nic e weekend. I on the other hand have a very busy end of the month so I will be working a good deal.

    I wish i could say that Except for back anf forth to work which is about a mile and a half...lol I have not had a lot of time to enjoy it but as soon as i get another day off and some time i plan to gas it up and go on a nice long ride in out in the middle of nowhere where it is peaceful and I will then enjoy feeling how the car really is and what it can do. i am sure you understand.

    Anyway time to get a bite to eat so i have to go pick up Melissa and see where she feels like going tonight. My idea for some reason and suggestion was ahem....SEAFOOD!! What do you think> anyway let me run and will try and catch up with you all I hope for a bit this weekend. We also want to go to the neighborhood killer ice cream shop for desert - Gotta have that.
    By the way How have you been doing. I have a caught just bits and pieces on you working so It sounds like you are bust as I am. Well my friend have a good evening and will catch up soon.
    Seafood is always at the top of my list,lol. I hope that ride in the middle of nowhere comes soon for you. There's nothing like it.and by the pictures you posted it looks like your ride has kickin stereo system. Enjoy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23262  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Seafood is always at the top of my list,lol. I hope that ride in the middle of nowhere comes soon for you. There's nothing like it.and by the pictures you posted it looks like your ride has kickin stereo system. Enjoy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A 360 watt 8 speaker with a powered sub woofer and nothing gets me going not just with the car but good music of my or from my era.
    taz323, pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23263  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I am going to have the factory speakers yanked like I did my old car and take it to my buddy who owns a large sound and stereo business in town and have Boston Acoustics Pro series put in and then I will really be able to hear what good music and all the sounds come out.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-30-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23264  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    What do you have planned this weekend, Anything exciting I hope!!!!!!!!
    pr1nce, Laura Knotek and taz323 like this.
  15. #23265  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    A 360 watt 8 speaker with a powered sub woofer and nothing gets me going not just with the car but good music of my or from my era.
    You and me both enjoy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  16. #23266  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    What do you have planned this weekend, Anything exciting I hope!!!!!!!!
    Work and bicycle riding


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  17. #23267  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    What do you have planned this weekend, Anything exciting I hope!!!!!!!!
    Taking my wife and daughter to a minor league baseball game tomorrow night. I got free tickets behind the dugout from my son.
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23268  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl87 View Post
    Work and bicycle riding


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotta go with the the bicycle riding with my iPod stuffed in my ears on Shuffle and a long ride.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23269  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Taking my wife and daughter to a minor league baseball game tomorrow night. I got free tickets behind the dugout from my son.
    The one he went to work for, That is a cool perk paying off already.
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  20. #23270  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Woohoo! My little cousin is coming over for her birthday tomorrow so I got this for us to play.


    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  21. #23271  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    The one he went to work for, That is a cool perk paying off already.
    Yes he was able to get us tickets for the game. It's a nice perk.
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  22. #23272  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Taking my wife and daughter to a minor league baseball game tomorrow night. I got free tickets behind the dugout from my son.

    That sounds like fun! ⚾
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  23. #23273  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I am going to have the factory speakers yanked like I did my old car and take it to my buddy who owns a large sound and stereo business in town and have Boston Acoustics Pro series put in and then I will really be able to hear what good music and all the sounds come out.

    Awesome! I have Boston Acoustics computer speakers I got awhile back from Crutchfield. I love their sound.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  24. #23274  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Woohoo! My little cousin is coming over for her birthday tomorrow so I got this for us to play.





    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps70650244.jpg

    Happy birthday to your cousin! 🎂
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23275  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Awesome! I have Boston Acoustics computer speakers I got awhile back from Crutchfield. I love their sound.
    I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

    Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions