Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 929 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 926927928929930931932 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,225 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #23201  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Ohh coffee?? Did you say coffee ?
    Attachment 57490
    Now that's exactly what I was talking about ! Woohoo Starbucks thx to Elizabeth 😀


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  2. #23202  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Now that's exactly what I was talking about ! Woohoo Starbucks thx to Elizabeth 😀


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Hahahaha we will never sleep now!!
  3. #23203  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    You are one of us now Jake. You can't get rid of us that easy just because of a cool phone
    Aw thanks boo!
  4. #23204  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Stay with us Jake and bring lots of jelly beans
  5. #23205  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hi Pr1nce
    Hi Elizabeth!
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  6. #23206  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good evening everyone here and everyone not here because you will be here soon ! Lets pretend that's a Starbucks --->
    Good evening Wendy!
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #23207  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Now that's exactly what I was talking about ! Woohoo Starbucks thx to Elizabeth 😀


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    I could use a cup of that, lol
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. #23208  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Stay with us Jake and bring lots of jelly beans
    Did somebody say jelly beans.
  9. #23209  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening, prince, Elizabeth, Wendy and Jake.... And anyone else I may have missed.
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  10. #23210  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good evening, prince, Elizabeth, Wendy and Jake.... And anyone else I may have missed.
    Good evening Taz! How you doing?
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  11. #23211  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good evening Taz! How you doing?
    Hanging in there, setting in for a long night at work. How's your night been.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  12. #23212  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Hanging in there, setting in for a long night at work. How's your night been.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I mowed my lawn after dinner. Been taking it easy since then. I'll probably be up another couple of hours.
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  13. #23213  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I mowed my lawn after dinner. Been taking it easy since then. I'll probably be up another couple of hours.
    Lawn, have to do mine in the morning, before the rain I hope. Then I can relax for awhile.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  14. #23214  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Lawn, have to do mine in the morning, before the rain I hope. Then I can relax for awhile.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's rained here quite a bit this week. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I waited for it to cool off some before I did mine.
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  15. #23215  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It's rained here quite a bit this week. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I waited for it to cool off some before I did mine.
    That was a good idea, it's been pretty cool over here, so I am looking forward to a little heat. But they are talking thunder storms tomorrow afternoon.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  16. #23216  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    That was a good idea, it's been pretty cool over here, so I am looking forward to a little heat. But they are talking thunder storms tomorrow afternoon.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I used to like mowing more than I do now. I don't dislike it's just a lot of work sometime. I have a huge backyard. It was nice when the kids were little now it's a lot of work.
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  17. #23217  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I used to like mowing more than I do now. I don't dislike it's just a lot of work sometime. I have a huge backyard. It was nice when the kids were little now it's a lot of work.
    Have a good size yard, and it's not so much doing the lawn, it's the hedges. My property is surround by them.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  18. #23218  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Have a cup thatgirl lol I'm a Starbucks loyal fan

    I'm up to 3 free rewards at Starbucks so far, due to special promotions this month. I'll get another 15 stars soon. 😊
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  19. #23219  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It's rained here quite a bit this week. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I waited for it to cool off some before I did mine.

    Smart plan! 👍
    taz323, pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  20. #23220  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'm up to 3 free rewards at Starbucks so far, due to special promotions this month. I'll get another 15 stars soon. 😊
    Ohhh looks like you're taking two of your besties ...wink wink...to Starbucks
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  21. #23221  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Has anyone heard from bamf lately? I hope he is ok. I haven't seen him around for awhile.
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  22. #23222  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Has anyone heard from bamf lately? I hope he is ok. I haven't seen him around for awhile.
    Hi Laura, it has been awhile.
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  23. #23223  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Has anyone heard from bamf lately? I hope he is ok. I haven't seen him around for awhile.
    You're right Laura. I haven't seen him in several weeks.
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  24. #23224  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    GooooooD Morning 50K and welcome to FRIDAY....OH YEAH!!!
  25. #23225  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50k!! TGIF!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions