Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 926 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 923924925926927928929 ... LastLast
Results 23,126 to 23,150 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23126  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful comments on my new car. I have not really had too much time enjoying it today as i had an awful lot to do today as well as a Skype meeting that last long. I will get the time this weekend but I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you all the best but it has just been a long day so I hope EVERYONE understands.
  2. #23127  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful comments on my new car. I have not really had too much time enjoying it today as i had an awful lot to do today as well as a Skype meeting that last long. I will get the time this weekend but I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you all the best but it has just been a long day so I hope EVERYONE understands.
    Time to relax some Jag. Have a good night.
  3. #23128  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful comments on my new car. I have not really had too much time enjoying it today as i had an awful lot to do today as well as a Skype meeting that last long. I will get the time this weekend but I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you all the best but it has just been a long day so I hope EVERYONE understands.
    Time to rest now ! You'll be cruising this weekend for sure YAY !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23129  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Very,very, nice. congrats and enjoy.
    Thank you again Taz...Been a real long day today. Gonna sign off forum and pick up tomorrow morning all. have a good evening.
  5. #23130  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Thank you again Taz...Been a real long day today. Gonna sign off forum and pick up tomorrow morning all. have a good evening.
    You to, night


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #23131  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,991 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Ooooh big coffee lover here ! Too bad we couldn't meet at Starbucks....too many miles in between but wouldn't that be fun !!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

    That sure would be fun! 😊
  7. #23132  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
    Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.
    It's gorgeous, Jag! I love the spoiler, it flows very well. And you're not bragging at all, you're just excited about getting a cool new toy, like any of us would be! Just enjoy it!
  8. #23133  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't?
  9. #23134  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't?
    You're good.
  10. #23135  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    You're good.


  11. #23136  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't?
    I'm glad you're happy with your device. Stability is very important and it's great Samsung finally got it right with the GS5. You'll always be welcome here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #23137  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Android Central is good for information about my new phone, but I've never seen such a large percentage of bitter people on a forum in my life. It's like they live to hate Apple for no reason and can't like what they like and let others do the same. It's sad that people get so emotionally invested in something so silly and trivial. Well, pathetic is probably a better term. I just don't understand the hostility.
  13. #23138  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Android Central is good for information about my new phone, but I've never seen such a large percentage of bitter people on a forum in my life. It's like they live to hate Apple for no reason and can't like what they like and let others do the same. It's sad that people get so emotionally invested in something so silly and trivial. Well, pathetic is probably a better term. I just don't understand the hostility.
    That's awful.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #23139  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl87 View Post
    I'm glad you're happy with your device. Stability is very important and it's great Samsung finally got it right with the GS5. You'll always be welcome here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I wasn't happy with the S3 and I didn't even buy the S4 because it lagged so much just in the store without anything bogging it down, but finally the S5 knocked it out of the park.
  15. #23140  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl87 View Post
    That's awful.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is. As a general rule, I believe iOS users are much happier and don't feel the need to trash other people's choices.
  16. #23141  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    My avatar just disappeared. That's weird. I'll try to upload it again.
  17. #23142  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    My avatar just disappeared. That's weird. I'll try to upload it again.
    I see your avatar
  18. #23143  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I see your avatar
    I just re-uploaded it and now it's back but now yours is gone.
  19. #23144  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

  20. #23145  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Now yours is back too, Prince.
  21. #23146  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
    Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.
    Congratulations on the cool car Jan and woohoo adorable shorts haha see I told you to wear shorts and the dealer might give you the cables for you connection for your iPhone lol.
  22. #23147  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Hi Wendy! I'm heading to Starbucks in a bit. 🍵

    The Tapatalk Windows Phone app updated, so these last few posts are the first with the new version.
    Ohhh I will be right there!!
    New version of a Tapatalk? It's a great app
  23. #23148  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Now yours is back too, Prince.
    Hi Jake. You've disappeared hmmm I've seen this happen from time to time. I'm using the iMore App tonight.
  24. #23149  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Now yours is back too, Prince.
    On tapatalk now and you're avatar is missing too don't worry it will show back up
  25. #23150  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    Now yours is back too, Prince.
    I'm using the Tapatalk Pro app. I didn't lose the avatars.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions